FG Spreadshirt Swag

Extinction Curse Player's Guide?

I see vol. 1 up in the store, but I may be missing something, but it looks like the Players Guide isn't up? Given that the circus backgrounds there are pretty key to the whole AP from the start, is there an ETA for seeing that available?

It should be available by next Tuesday's update.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Did I miss something, or was this not in the update today? (I'm new to FG so if it's just too early to worry about it posting, I apologize for jumping the gun...) My group is looking to start playing this this week, and not having the Players Guide (which was out before the AP volume 1 which IS released on FG) is a real pain point for us.

Quote Originally Posted by jmspencer View Post
    Did I miss something, or was this not in the update today? (I'm new to FG so if it's just too early to worry about it posting, I apologize for jumping the gun...) My group is looking to start playing this this week, and not having the Players Guide (which was out before the AP volume 1 which IS released on FG) is a real pain point for us.
    Hi jmspencer,

Unfortunately, we got this late and it was developed rather quickly but it still must go through a standard process of review. I was hoping that it would have gone out during Tuesday's update and had worked hard and quickly to try to get into the update but I can't control the review time. These products are not only reviewed by SmiteWorks staff but also by a representative of the original publisher. Therefore, it can sometime take longer than expected given the multiple lines of communication involved.

I probably should have clarified in the above post that release on Tuesday wasn't guaranteed. That was my bad and I apologize for that. I was hoping to slip it in

In the meantime, you can download the free PDF for the player's guide from Paizo's website. I would do that for the time being and direct you players to download it too. Hopefully, that will get you and your group going until the Fantasy Grounds version gets pushed out.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Ultimate License Holder

I know it sounds like an afterthought but ... welcome to Fantasy Grounds jmspencer.

Ultimate License Holder

Oh I’ve done that, and custom built all the backgrounds in so they can make the characters. Thanks for the reply!

Thanks! I’m learning on FG quite heavily because this is my first remote game and it’s being put out as an Actual Play Podcast.

Thread Information