FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

looking for players: interest check and survey / poll

i'm thinking of rebooting and gm a pf1 adventure path (ruins of azlant) but want to check players' expectations and what they are looking for.

no details right now... plz participate in a poll at a post below in "the tavern" section of fg, and maybe share some thoughts. thx

poll: gaming style that you've experienced

(check out r.o.a. skin and interface here)
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

i'm wanting to run a pf1 adventure path campaign. i had iron gods and ruins of azlant, or maybe jade regent, in mind...

what ones that you folks here would be keen to play?
    -----

I have never done Ruins of Azlant.....thumbed through the players' guide. Looks interesting. What day/Time would you be interested in running this game? I have been looking for a Pathfinder or Pathfinder 2e game on Fantasy Grounds for awhile. I have only been on one campaign on Fantasy Grounds. Most of my time on VTT have been on Roll20 or Maptools.

id be interested but would also like to ask what Aack Aack had questioned, the time of day. I have a sometimes cruel work schedule, depending on the Time Zone and the day of play restricts my commitments a bit. Currently I run my own Face to Face game (Also PF1), on Thursdays.

@ack @crazy

currently no immediate scheduling in mind yet.

i want to get an idea what kind of flavor of adventure players are interested in so we can get critical mass. it takes time to prepare for an adventure path campaign. i just want to get a dialog going and gather some info. thx
    -----

I'd love to get in on a PF1 AP, wouldn't even matter which one.

Hey Tahl, what time zone are you in ?

@artaron -- i'm in est (gmt -5)
    -----

I'd be up for any of the AP's you mentioned in the 2nd post but would depend on day and time. While I would be interested in just about any AP, I have run a couple and read a few others so I would disqualify myself from those.

Like CrazyYodler timing is everything. (as a side note we're in the same neck of the woods)
    Last edited by Last Post; February 5th, 2020 at 01:51. Reason: terrible typing

I understand getting dialog going on flavor for a campaign, but in the wonderful world of RPG where 5E is the the majority and for players like us who prefer the better game of Pathfinder, finding a game of Pathfinder almost doesn't matter what the AP is. What matters the most is timing of the game. I'm like CrazyYodler, I have a cruel schedule, so I have to be picky in choosing my games I can commit to. So, why would I want to carry on in dialog about a possible campaign that I wouldn't be able to be in because of my ****ed up schedule. Don't get me wrong, I do have times I can game....but they are specific days and times. I'm not trying to be rude....just straight forward and realistic.

Thread Information