DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New Swords & Wizardry Boxed Set Kickstarter

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ition-box-sets

Check it out, the artwork is great and it’s a nice compCt modular format option.

Blog Entries
    Its broken through 6 stretch goals...
    Ultimate License Holder

Blog Entries
    Shipping will double my costs.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Shipping will double my costs.
    Yes, I asked in their Discord and was told it was very expensive to Canada. I'll just have to make due with my current PDF as it is.

will they add a FG ruleset as a stretch goal

As much as I’d like to answer to the positive, I am doing this as a labor of (daunting) love. I could not promise them I would succeed much less give them assurance of meeting an Oct date (not that I was asked to.)

I’d love to be able to do so and it is certainly a push, but it’s a mainly commute time and when I should be sleeping thing I do in my laptop. I’m back on it because finally bought light enough laptop to carry along with my work supplies MacBook. My old fat MacBook Pro is now to be permanently a desktop (via cables) alt Mac.

I want to be hopeful but this sort of thing is far out of my comfort zone but I am trying and the community has been extremely helpful. Who knows.

That said, anyone thinking of volunteering should not be thinking that hmmm not worth doing this one, someone is on it. If you can dedicate time to it, by all means! I’d love to be buying tons of S&W FGG modules. They are a great company and have been a long time supplier of FG stuff for 5e already.

PS they hit about 52K with over 700 pledgers already just a couple hours past 24.

Blog Entries
    Oh, stop complaining and finish the rule set already, Dan.

;-)
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Bah!

I’m break in’ mah back here carrying TWO laptops each day a 15 AND 16” to be able to work on it and he now breaks mah ...

D64766D2-ED45-42D6-B10A-7D3C90C3BFC5.jpeg

At least now I get at min 60-70 mins a day plus what can squeak out in evenings.

Thread Information