Hi I'm Will, I run the League of Explorers Twitch livestream channel and community discord. We currently do three shows a week using Fantasy Grounds. We have a Tuesday Night (6-9pm PST) Deadlands: Noir session, a Wednesday night (6-9pm PST) Deadlands: Reloaded session and a late night Friday zombie apocalypse show Dead is Better (8-11pm PST)

We're currently looking for people to fill PC slots in every show. Standard Deadlands character creation for the first two, and an opportunity to RP yourself in the zombie apocalypse on Friday nights. You can get a feel for the sessions here, if you're so inclined. https://www.twitch.tv/league_of_explorers

If this seems like the kind of opportunity that interests you, drop me a PM and we'll talk about the next steps. Hoping to hear from some of you, Savage Worlds is a little niche, but it makes for some amazing and fluid sessions.

I have an Ultimate License, so you'd just need the demo version of Fantasy Grounds and the ability to run it and a discord video call simultaneously. Extra points for being tech savvy and in HD.