FG Spreadshirt Swag

[fgu] - [gurps] - [generic extensions]

I wonder if this is normal, if it is deliberate or if it is some kind of problem ...

I'm on a local network with two different computers, one with an ultimate account and generic extensions enabled

Attachment 31344
    print 01

and the other a demo account without generic extensions and that's how appears.

Attachment 31345
    print 02

Load he same extensions and see what the difference is. You have to compare exactly the same setup, it's a waste of time comparing things that aren’t the same.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

So, apart from the rule sets, should I share the extensions between those who connect at my desk? Thanks for the help Trenloe: D

Blog Entries
    So you are saying the second computer is connecting to a game hosted by the first? And that you have an extension loaded on the host and the extension is not appearing on the client (second computer?)

Has the extension been reported to work with FGU? Do you get expected behavior without any extensions loaded?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

That's right, but without any extension loads the same on both pcs, since I have a pc next to the other I copied the files to the other pc and then everything loaded normally.
    And everything worked as expected, but as I said through a copy and I expected the client to download the files from the host, just like with the FGC.

Blog Entries
    So yes, extensions should download from the host to the client. I believe their have been other reports of this not working in FGU. But I don't know the status of such or if their is an assigned issue for this and I can not find the threads. Maybe someone else can point us in the right direction.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yes, I noticed something similar. It's related specifically to extensions not installed on both host and client. For some reason, the client is not seeing the extension, even though the files are being sent. Probably just need to clean up the player client loading logic a bit. It's on my list.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information