DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Error Loading New Campaign

I downloaded everything and tried to run the rule set but it didn't work siting this.Screenshot (9).png

Blog Entries
    Welcome Alexander

Please make sure you add your posts to the appropriate location.

For your error please try re-run the Update routine.
    If that doesnt work please delete the CoreRPG.pak as well as the pak file for the Ruleset you are trying to load - eg 5E.pak
    And then run the Updater again

Note also that you should be on Live mode (Click settings and select the Live checkbox at the very bottom of the window).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Welcome to the forums @Alexander Souhleris.

What ruleset are you using?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I downloaded the zip from here. <github.com/CelestianGC/AD-D-Core>
    I followed the instructions Celestial posted here in the download section. <https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?37777-Project-AD-amp-D-Core-Ruleset>
    I created a new folder as he instructed and then extracted the files and moved them into the folder as he shows in the picture he posted. I also tried extracting them directly into the folder. Both still showed the same error.

That ruleset is no longer needed. As mentioned the the thread: "With the licensing of AD&D 2E from WoTC this project has reached it's conclusion."

Delete that ruleset folder you’ve created. Then start FG and create a campaign using the 2E ruleset.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

so if i just use 2e rules that come with FG for free and dont download anything at all it will be the same as 1e?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander Souhleris View Post
    so if i just use 2e rules that come with FG for free and dont download anything at all it will be the same as 1e?
    Use this extension enabled in a 2E campaign: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...e-1e-Extention

Thread Information