5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

[SWADE] Raise die not rolling

Hi all;
    Just a kinda frustrating thing to note - in combat when you get a raise it is not adding the d6 to the roll.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

I have just tried both, from GM and Player's perspective and it's working for me.

The +Damage die is not highlighted when you get a raise to hit but bonus die is rolled.

Quote Originally Posted by g0ntzal View Post
    The +Damage die is not highlighted when you get a raise to hit but bonus die is rolled.
    This has been how SWADE ruleset works for quite some time. This isn't an Unity issue either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    This has been how SWADE ruleset works for quite some time. This isn't an Unity issue either.
    I know it. Just trying to clarify that it is working the raise on hit when you roll damage in combat.

Yea, just making it clear because some of the Devs are not really SWADE users so they might think otherwise.

seems to be working now. Maybe it was a glitch? Thanks guys.
    Ultimate license owner.
    I use FG online as well as at the tabletop. I usually stream my games; Savage Worlds - Sat at 6, Sunday at 2 and 6pm and 5e on Monday at 6:30 pm Pacific time. Look for 7thSim on Twitch!

Thread Information