5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP Pathfinder 2 Campaign Every other Saturday 3pm CST (Free)

FG License: Unlimited
    Game System: PF2e

Time Zone: CST (GMT -6)
    Day of week and time: Every other Saturday Evening starting Feb 1st 3pm CST
    Session length is generally 7-8 hours
    Term: The entire campaign should take quite a while, all the way through to 20th--maybe a year?.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No I am not set up for any of that.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 60/40
    Number of Players in game & needed: 3 in game, looking for a couple more.
    Character starting level & equipment: We started at level 1 and are now 3 sessions in at level 4 but lost a guy to work stuff.
    Character restrictions: Let's stick with the Official PF2 stuff but I have all of the PF2 books out right now so its all fair game as far as I'm concerned.

Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3757
    Details of your scenario: A small group of local residents and visitors to a small town in Isger respond to a Call for Heroes from the town council to investigate the loss of contact with a friendly goblin tribe who inhabit a ruin called "Hellknight Hill."

I've been running games for over 30 years but I'm something and running them online for 10 but I've just come back to Fantasy Grounds recently. Our group is experienced, friendly, and welcoming to new and/or inexperienced players. Our next game is on Feb 1st.
    Last edited by kavvov; February 1st, 2020 at 14:11.

Updated info by request
    Last edited by kavvov; January 28th, 2020 at 01:26. Reason: delete

Curious. 3pm CST is What time PST? I'd be interested, if I can swing it I hope to hear from you soon.

1pm Pacific. We generally go 1pm-8 or 9pm pacific.

We have room for 1 more

Hi, I'd like to join. You have a game today? what kind of character is the party missing?

I just realized that your calendar is prolly wrong....it's set for 3pm CET

Time Zones

Yeah we are CST GMT-6 that's basically overnight for you if i'm not mistaken. That being said if that works for you are welcome to join. We've had guys from GMT-0 play with us before for years.
    Last edited by kavvov; February 1st, 2020 at 14:20.

yeah...as it happens, I'm willing to join you today(if you are missing a 4th player), but I doubt I could keep up with the group long term.
    Last edited by Debelinho; February 1st, 2020 at 14:17.

We found a 4th permanent player. I'm sorry for the confusion. I had the worst time working the calendar program. When I used fantasy grounds before (years ago) it was all with people I knew IRL so this was the 1st time I've used it. It is a bit finicky. I have it showing the proper times now--finally.

Thread Information