DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    You will need to provide more info Manchine
    He tries to connect and it just sits there and it doesn't connect. So I don't know what more you need. He was able to connect once he used his phone instead of Comcast.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Manchine View Post
    He tries to connect and it just sits there and it doesn't connect. So I don't know what more you need. He was able to connect once he used his phone instead of Comcast.
    Did he go through and change his Advanced Security settings per the first posts in this thread?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Did he go through and change his Advanced Security settings per the first posts in this thread?
    The 1802 or something close to that. Saying it without relooking at it. Yep

Does anyone have any solutions for Cox Communications? I don't have the XFinity connection.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SimkinDW View Post
    Does anyone have any solutions for Cox Communications? I don't have the XFinity connection.
    Welcome!

If you have Cox's Panoramic Wifi with Advanced Security enabled, then you need to either disable it or allow the individual connections every 30 days like detailed above. If you don't, then Cox isn't your issue and you should check out the "Connections Explained" sticky.

(Note, I use Cox with no issues)

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Nope. I'm running an old-school Apple Airport Extreme fully opened up with Wifi, a Netgear modem from Cox (basic basic, but handles the speeds I need). I had no issues at first, but the latest update seems to have stalled it from loading games, creating them. I haven't tried joining any games yet as I'm new to the platform and still playing around in it.

This news brings me sadness. but thank you for mentioning it. I am sure I will have to get it to stepping.

Blog Entries

Cox Advanced Security - Disable URL

So I just had my 'Advanced Security' turned on for me. It was off (and FG was working for me less than 48 hours ago). Now I'm getting blocks.

My ISP is Cox. The Steps to disable are;
    Go to https://wifi.cox.com/more/my-service...ices-disabling
    Last edited by LordEntrails; June 26th, 2020 at 20:17.

is Spectrum doing this?
    cause I'm having the same issues but no idea how to deal with it.

Thread Information