STAR TREK 2d20
Page 25 of 25 First ... 15232425
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexfire View Post
    Just purchased sound links extension - the upload and setup was easy to follow for online use - and the extension saves a ton of time on managing sounds - thank you.

Question - when setting up a sound board you can run multiple buttons to overlap multiple sounds - is there a way within sound board to toggle a sound button on and off if needed. it would be helpful if the button of the active sound running was a different color on the board and could be clicked again to toggle off. Right now I am using the syrinscape website to turn all sounds off. I will look through the wiki again for any suggestions.
    does this work with the new Syrinscape integration in FG? If so how can I import the Chat Triggers?
    Last edited by amanwing; July 16th, 2023 at 13:16.

Quote Originally Posted by amanwing View Post
    does this work with the new Syrinscape integration in FG? If so how can I import the Chat Triggers?
    My extension does not interact in any way with the FG implementation. the only way to import triggers is manually.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information