5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Any body have an opening in a Starfinder Group?

I have never played it and dont own the rule books, but I am interested in playing it. I have played roleplaying games since 1974 so have experience and am a quick learner. Thanks!

have you found a group, i have also never played it and am extremelty interested in finding a group to game with, i would love to play if you come across any open groups let me know please!

I am also interested in getting into this system. I have a few of the books and I am about to start running a game for my brother and a couple of his friends but I would love to play in a game. If either of you find someone to DM I would be interested in joining. The only day I really have open to play is Sunday nights any time after 7 C.S.T.

I have been debating buying the starfinder ruleset for a while now, I have never played it but I would like to GM in it if I can find a group for it.

I'm from Denmark (so GMT/UTC+1) so I'm sorry but Jdhavens I am a bad fit for you timewise!

I would love to get into another Starfinder game. I am free most nights except Wed I have my other game.

Thread Information