Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123

And it's broken again. Same issue as before. I get my code from Paizo and put it into the Authenticator at https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...izoAccount.xcp Click the button and get a red box stating "unable to authorize account".

It's as if they shut it down during the weekend.

Is this still an ongoing issue? I'm getting the "Unable to authorize account" error. Read that it's a Paizo server issue that wouldn't normally get solved until after a weekend (and I realise at the moment it's not likely a priority) but with it being midweek I wondered if it's affecting anyone else or I'm having some other trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptJosef View Post
    Is this still an ongoing issue? I'm getting the "Unable to authorize account" error. Read that it's a Paizo server issue that wouldn't normally get solved until after a weekend (and I realise at the moment it's not likely a priority) but with it being midweek I wondered if it's affecting anyone else or I'm having some other trouble.
    Welcome to the FG forums! Sorry you're having issues.

Do you get that error when you're first setting up the sync, or when you click retrieve purchases?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Welcome to the FG forums! Sorry you're having issues.

Do you get that error when you're first setting up the sync, or when you click retrieve purchases?
    Cheers! I get the error when first setting up the sync. I have tried the 'cancel and get a new code' option on my account on the Paizo website and get a 'URL not found' page so maybe it's at their end?

USA, India, and other locales around the world
    Please note that logging in to Paizo (just to get account info) kicks me out to re-sign in, so I think this is a Paizo issue, not a FG issue.
    Zwergenmauer

Ultimate License Holder
    Pathfinder 1e, 2e
    D&D 5E
    GURPS

I had the same issue and their CS sent me this and I was able to log in.

Hi,

It looks like some customers have been experiencing the login issue again. We are continuing to resolve issues with paizo.com logins stemming from the outage a couple weeks ago, but our tech team recommends clearing cache and cookies on your browser by following these steps:
    https://paizo.com/threads/rzs43abl?H...izocom-Cookies
    When entering in a temporary password, we always recommend typing in the temp password manually instead of copying and pasting. Coping and pasting it can result in unwanted spaces being grabbed causing the website not to recognize the password.
    *If you are still unable to login and access your account after these steps please try to login to our site using an incognito window.

-Paizo Customer Service

Thread Information