5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFP - One player needed for Pathfinder 1st Ed, Skull & Shackles AP game

We are looking for one player to join our group as we had someone drop out unexpectedly. We are just starting the Skull & Shackles Adventure Path, using PF 1st Ed. I'm looking for people who haven't played the AP previously. We are still generating characters. So you would be joining on the ground floor of a new campaign. Unless things really go badly, we are looking to complete the entire AP. We just finished playing through Rise of the Runelords having played for 2 1/2 years and we averaged maybe 3 1/2 games per month. over that time. So this would be a long term commitment. We will be playing at least two times a month, on either Saturday or Sunday nights from 6PM CST to midnight. We are flexible on the two days depending on people's schedules. We understand people have lives outside of the game.

We use FG and Skype, but we've discussed using Discord for our voice needs. Being new to FG isn't a problem as we are all quite experienced with it and have the effects system figured out. We'll help you get your bearing pretty quickly. I have an ultimate license so you having a license is not necessary either.

We are long time gamers with lots of experience in different games in many genres. We try to strike a balance between roleplay and combat. I like to run a game where everyone has fun, both GM and Players. If you haven't already played in Skulls & Shackles and are interested in joining, post here and I'll get in touch with you to discuss it more.

Update: We are looking for someone who is flexible in the nights they can play. One of the guys works on a rotating schedule and the night he can play is different from month to month. One month it's Sundays and the next Saturdays. If your availability is just one of the nights only, you won't be a good fit for our group.

We are no longer in need of a person to fill this spot. Thanks to everyone who stated an interest.
    Last edited by Delthos; February 5th, 2020 at 20:52. Reason: Opening closed.

I sent you a PM already but figured I best probably post here as well. I was curious about character creation first before committing to playing or not.

i could be available sat between 18h30 - 23h00 (4.5-hour chunk as opposed to 6-hour as you've posted).

pm me to move forward if that time availability works.
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

N/a
    Last edited by Rigge; February 16th, 2020 at 02:45.

We are looking for someone who is flexible in the nights they can play. One of the guys works on a rotating schedule and the night he can play is different from month to month. One month it's Sundays and the next Saturdays. If your availability is just one of the nights only, you won't be a good fit for our group.

I can play the rotating days. I am on eastern only thing i have happening on the weekends is a PF FoS campaign on sundays from 2pm to 5pm and that ends right when we would start when the game falls on Sunday. I am off Fri, Sat, Sun, im new to FG and PF but quick at learning and will have some PF experience once i start this campaign tomorrow, Sunday, January 26th. Ive also taken a DnD combat and character creation class thru FGC. I know PF is not DnD but it was great for learning all the clicks an drag and drops and a lot of functions of the VTT that will be universal. So if you are willing to teach a noob I am willing to be a fun reliable member of the team for months to come.
    Last edited by toastsniffer187; January 25th, 2020 at 17:21. Reason: spelling and clarification

Thread Information