Starfinder Playlist

LF1P Pathfinder 2E -- Age of Ashes (Replacement Player)

We are currently looking for a replacement player to retake the mantle of our departed brethren.

We are currently starting book 4 of Age of Ashes, it would be best if you could play a front-liner, but we can adjust if that's not your style.

FG License: Ultimate (No FG license needed to play)
    Game System: Pathfinder 2E

Time Zone: Eastern Time USA (GMT-4)
    Day of week and time: Thursdays @ 8:00PM
    Planned start date: January 30, 2020
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 Hour Session, Weekly
    Term: Remainder of the campaign... 3 months or so

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No, webcam is not required

Roleplay & Combat mix: 20/80
    Number of Players in game & needed: Need 1 Player
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting level is 12, equipment is up to you from the core rules for a new character starting at this level
    Character restrictions: No evil characters. No optional rules (You cannot take 2 faults for an extra boost, or roll for stats). Any character options from the Lost Omens books or Age of Ashes books 1-3 is allowed.

Details of your scenario: This is a super friendly group, if we're not laughing every session we're doing it wrong. Please be sure you can commit the time to complete the campaign. Missing a session every now and again is fine.

Hey if you haven’t found a player I am interested in pathfinder 2 and the time works for me

I am very interested in playing with your group.
    30+ years RPG experience.
    Most recently 4+ years D&D 5E and some Starfinder.
    Highly motivated to learn and play PF2
    I have no problem tanking.
    Game time works perfectly for me.

A little late jumping in here but if you haven't found a player yet. I'm an experienced player looking for a group currently. Been playing RPGs since 1982, starting with the D&D red box set and then moving through a grip of grip of different RPGs until finally settling on Pathfinder only when it first came out. Have only playing playing a few games about 10 games on Fantasy Grounds (the DM disbanded the group) so I'm fairly new here but have plenty of experience on VTTRPGs (Maptools and roll20 mostly). Time frame works will for me...it's my "Saturday" night and during the time the wife is working so it works will. Easiest to contact me on Discord: SampleMM #0247

Thread Information