Starfinder Playlist

I can use the PC Portrait on a map/encounter/combat tracker but I can't the token?

I created a PC via GM mode and I was able to drag a portrait of the character from the portraits table to the PC Sheet.
    I was also able to drag a token from the token table onto the PC Sheet.
    But the problem is I can't figure out how to get the token to be used on maps. I've tried using the CT but it just shows the portrait.
    I tried from the PC Sheet but it just drags over the map but doesn't stick to it. It won't appear.

Can tokens be used to represent the character?

Thanks in advance for any explanations/advice/help.

EDIT: 5E Ruleset, I'll have to check extensions, I don't think I am using much extra.
    Last edited by foolios; January 22nd, 2020 at 21:34.

What ruleset are you using? And are you using any extensions? Does this happen in a new campaign without extensions?

You do need to place the character on the CT first and then drag from the CT onto the map. If the character has a token then that is what should show on the map (and on the CT). If it doesn't have a token then it will default to the portrait. (Maybe a screensot might help diagnose your issue as well).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I will try with a new campaign. I'll load up the PC and see if I can duplicate the problem.
    I'll also grab a screenshot while doing so.

EDIT: That was an easy fix. I don't know how I created the bug in the first place. Maybe I dragged the Portrait from the PC sheet first onto the CT. I can't remember if I had added a token to the PC sheet before or after.
    But it wouldn't let me use a token to update the CT or Map Encounter.
    By removing the portrait from the encounter and the CT, then removing the token from the PC; I was able to add a token to the PC, then to the CT, then to the map.

All is well now. Thank you for spurring me to try again.
    Last edited by foolios; January 22nd, 2020 at 21:54.

Thread Information