DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Setting or Changing Size and Reach of Tokens?

I can't see from the entry on Tokens how to do this.

I have a couple Small PCs in my party (which doesn't affect anything mechanically obviously but it would be nice to have their tokens be a little smaller) and a warpriest who often casts Enlarge. I know I can CTRL+mousewheel to change the token scale, but that doesn't affect reach - and for the Small PCs I'd have to do it every time since they always default to medium. Is there a way to switch to a specific size/reach?

Size/reach is set once the PC is added to the combat tracker. See "Map settings" here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...Combat_Tracker

However, this won’t make any difference for small creatures - if you want to show a smaller token then you’ll need to manually change the size once added to a map.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah, I see. So when the cleric casts Enlarge, I would delete his token, change his size and reach on the combat tracker, and then drag a new token for him from the tracker?

Makes sense, thanks!

I think you can unlock the tokens scale on the map and mousewheel to enlarge or small as needed and set reach in the combat tracker.

You don't need to delete the token. Simply changing the size and reach on the CT is enough to show the new size and reach on the map when the token is selected. If you want the token to actually look bigger hold down CTRL and use the Mouse wheel to make it bigger.

One of these videos demonstrates this - but I can't remember which one https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...203#post444203
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I run FG on a tablet, so deleting and replacing the token is faster for me than having to grab my mouse to resize it - and I definitely want the token to actually look bigger. It's way less fun for my cleric player if he can't actually see his token get massive when he casts Enlarge.

Sorry, wrong forum. Thought I was in the SWFFG thread.
    Last edited by Atreides Ghola; June 25th, 2021 at 15:31.

Thread Information