DICE PACKS BUNDLE

FG Starfinder Wiki

Is the Starfinder ruleset wiki going to receive any attention? It's extremely lacking. Is there away the community could help? I know how busy all the developers are right now.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Honestly, the devs are doing such a good job of fixing bugs and adding new stuff that I'd find it hard to keep up with updating the wiki (and I personally don't have time).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    Is the Starfinder ruleset wiki going to receive any attention? It's extremely lacking. Is there away the community could help? I know how busy all the developers are right now.
    If you write the content Ill try and upload it...

There is honestly a huge clean up of a few systems that may make the wiki outdated if work is performed on it. I would honestly wait till those new systems are in place and it's a bit on cruise control. That will ensure the latest information is there and accurate.

I’m fine with waiting for these improvements. I just want to make sure that it is updated at some point. I’m happy to try and contribute as best I can when the time arrives.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    In response to the wiki's attention

https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...tarship+Combat
    Awesome!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information