Starfinder Playlist

Thread: Multiple Books

Multiple Books

Unsure if this is the correct area for it really but best i could really find.

In FG, we have a load of books that our DM is hosting for us to make our characters and we wanted to see if there was a way to fix a QoL issue we're having. When we open the Spells, or Class window. It shows a copy of the class for each book that the class or spell or whatever it might be is in. For instance a handful of copies of things like Spiritual Weapon etc. is there a way to hide these extra copies off the spells page but still retain all of the new book specific ones?

For instance I know we can set Group to whatever book we want the spells from. But that will hide new spells that come from other books and I just want to hide the copies and leave 1 of each spell in there.

Blog Entries
    Either unload the books you don't want (Library > Modules), or in the spell list filter for the book that you want to see the spells for.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

If you are seeing multiple copies of spells then it sounds like your DM is sharing unnecessary books with you. Spells only appear in the PHB, the SRDData and the various Basic Rules books. You only need the PHB so ask your DM to unshare the SRDData, and any basic rules modules. None of these other modules add anything that you will need. For other things like classes you will see multiples if you have the PHB, Xanathar's and Sword Coast Adventures Guide but you do need those since they contain all of the archetypes. Same applies to Races, these contain various sub race options.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information