FG Spreadshirt Swag

The theme of this post is THEMES

I have a player that deleted his 2nd level character's THEME from the Abilities tab. When he dropped the theme back on the Character Sheet's abilities tab the resulting theme link is no longer like the original theme link. Will this affect how the character sheet functions for game play, skill calculation or leveling of the character?

Player was adding the actual theme to the abilities section and not the "feature" links contained in the THEME.
    Last edited by Ulric; January 18th, 2020 at 01:15. Reason: SOLVED
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    I have a player that deleted his 2nd level character's THEME from the Abilities tab. When he dropped the theme back on the Character Sheet's abilities tab the resulting theme link is no longer like the original theme link. Will this affect how the character sheet functions for game play, skill calculation or leveling of the character?

Player was adding the actual theme to the abilities section and not the "feature" links contained in the THEME.
    Are you referring to the Theme Knowledge ability? If so his Theme link should still be on his Main Tab, open that link and under Features you will see the Theme Knowledge ability. Take that and drop it in his Theme section on the Ability Tab.
    Last edited by Samarex; January 18th, 2020 at 01:21.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    Are you referring to the Theme Knowledge ability? If so his Theme link should still be on his Main Tab, open that link and under Features you will see the Theme Knowledge ability. Take that and drop it in his Theme section on the Ability Tab.
    Yes, I was referring to the Features of the Theme. I figured it out right after I posted the question. I could not delete the post so I added the last sentence and gave the reason for my edit as solved. Thank you for responding!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information