STAR TREK 2d20

Player Draw / Pointers?

Is there a way for a connected user to draw using the drawing tools or the pointers? I know as host/DM I can, but with a connected player, I can't figure out how to do this in FGU.

Not at the moment it would seem.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

One of the reasons that we have been a little quieter for the last week or so is that Carl is specifically working on player drawing and pointers. They add quite a bit of complexity to the new image system, but we're expecting to have an initial implementation of these next week.

Regards,
    JPG

I noticed that the pointers (circle, square and cone) do not highlight the boxes indicating the areas that are affected in FGU. FGC did this nicely to allow us to easily see which tokens are affected by any area effect. Will this be added back to FGU?

We are tracking that difference right now; and it's something we want to add back in. It will probably be a straight shading, instead of trying to determine which grid cells apply (because game systems have different interpretations of cones, etc.). We may not have it before the first release; but I added to Known Differences thread for now.

Regards,
    JPG

Any news on this? I was wondering as well as my players are always trying to show others spots on the map.

Thread Information