STAR TREK 2d20

Help With An Effect

I have never written a condition or effect. I am trying to do my first one but I am having problems grasping it. Could someone please help me with writing this condition.

bleeding
    There are 6 levels of Bleeding. Whenever you gain a level of Bleeding, you suffer necrotic damage at the start of each of your turns, until you or an ally take an action to succeed on a DC Wisdom (Wound-wise) check to apply a bandage.
    • Level 1: 1d4 (DC 11)
    • Level 2: 1d6 (DC 13)
    • Level 3: 1d8 (DC 15)
    • Level 4: 1d10 (DC 17)
    • Level 5: 1d12 (DC 19)
    • Level 6: 1d20 (DC 21)

If I can see how this is written, I am pretty sure I can do the rest of them myself.

Ultimate license
    Current Timezone : EDT (GMT -4)
    STEAM: Volkssturm
    DCI: 2203806093

These are pretty ruleset specific - so what ruleset are you trying to figure out?

Blog Entries
    Are you looking for an extension that will add this condition similar to the D&D 5E Exhaustion condition or are you looking just for an effect that can be added to a creature in the combat tracker?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Just an effect that can be added to a creature in the combat tracker would work I think.

Ultimate license

This is for 5e btw.

Ultimate license

The only effect that would be useful is the DMGO: effect which will automatically apply a damage dice at the start of the creatures turn. So DMGO: 1d4, necrotic will roll a d4 and apply that amount of damage to the creature when it is their turn on the CT.

There isn't a way to make this cumulative; so you would need to have effects set up for each level of damage and if the recipient suffered another level then you would need to remove the previous level and add the new one. So if they already have an effect of DMGO: 1d4, necrotic and they suffer another wound then you would remove that effect and add a new one of DMGO: 1d6, necrotic.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information