FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 77 of 282 First ... 2767757677787987127177 ... Last
    I ran a game today in unity and noticed that the conceal dice function didn't seem to work for the GM.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I ran a game today in unity and noticed that the conceal dice function didn't seem to work for the GM.
    Hi sevrick, making a note on this, i will fix

BTW sorry for the lack of updates, i am swamped with work this week and i should resume working soon on the ruleset

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hi sevrick, making a note on this, i will fix

BTW sorry for the lack of updates, i am swamped with work this week and i should resume working soon on the ruleset
    No worries. Life happens .

Wanted to get out the next update of the SW FFG Theme. At this point, other than some edits when I get the time it's more or less complete. Also attached is an extension that will make a character sheet only show FFG SW skills.

I have a session on Sunday that will hopefully show any bugs/issues.

Happy Gaming!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    Wanted to get out the next update of the SW FFG Theme. At this point, other than some edits when I get the time it's more or less complete. Also attached is an extension that will make a character sheet only show FFG SW skills.

Happy Gaming!
    Awsome

Thanks Srbongo. Quick question. Where did the force die go? Didn't there used to be a white force die that could be rolled?

Lobosolo

The Star Wars ruleset has not been made yet. It will come after the Genesys ruleset is done.

Oh that is right. It was so far along, that I forgot it needs to be added. Thanks Viresanimi.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosolo View Post
    Oh that is right. It was so far along, that I forgot it needs to be added. Thanks Viresanimi.
    The code is still in there. Most of the logic on the dice and dice rolls were ported from the SW ruleset.

I will soon create the first prototype of the sw ruleset, and will reactivate the force die.

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post

Happy Gaming!
    So did you add the star Wars Crits or are they still Genesys crits? It seems fuctional but I want to wait for the official fix johniba has in mind so I don't mess up my campaign. Other than that looks good. It does get me super excited as well.
    Last edited by sevrick; September 16th, 2020 at 01:32.

Thread Information