DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 70 of 282 First ... 2060686970717280120170 ... Last
    On the NPC tabs, there is no drag and drop icon anywhere on the character sheet to add them to a note, story or Encounters tab. Hopefully this is an easy fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    A question, I am wondering if there is a way yet to set a list of skills as the primary skill available in a certain campaign and have those skills pop up every time you open a new PC or NPC sheet instead of having to add them manually when needed.
    That would require making an extension I think, which is fairly easy to do if all you want is to specific Campaign skills to show up by default.

Another way to do it is just make a new npc or pc. Name it template delete and add all the skills you want, then when making a new npc or PC just copy the template.

On the NPC tabs, there is no drag and drop icon anywhere on the character sheet to add them to a note, story or Encounters tab. Hopefully this is an easy fix.
    On the NPCs Notes tab should be able to add links. Right click and select paragraph and link. I will test it when I get home.

A question, I am wondering if there is a way yet to set a list of skills as the primary skill available in a certain campaign and have those skills pop up every time you open a new PC or NPC sheet instead of having to add them manually when needed.
    I am going to add a Settings database soon, that will do that.
    Actually you could have more than one setting, and on character creation, drag and drop the setting, that contains all skills, into the character.
    That will add skills to it.

As soon as i am done with vehicles i will implement that

Yes it is easy... I will add a drag icon in the npc sheet
    EDIT: Ok I added it to the main page of the npc sheet.
    It will be available in the next update
    Last edited by johniba; August 21st, 2020 at 20:29.

Awesome. I really hope that you are having as much fun putting this together as I am exploring the full range of what your framework is able to do. This is really an amazing project.

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Yes it is easy... I will add a drag icon in the npc sheet
    EDIT: Ok I added it to the main page of the npc sheet.
    It will be available in the next update
    Oh lol. I completely misunderstood what was being asked.

I noticed hard points are added to the vehicles. I know that's a thing in Star Wars but I don't see any vehicles that have hard points. I looked but I can't seem to find the rules regarding vehicle Hard Points.

It's fine. I may have just missed it. If not you could add it as an option in the settings people who make their own setting.
    Last edited by sevrick; August 22nd, 2020 at 00:00.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I noticed hard points are added to the vehicles. I know that's a thing in Star Wars but I don't see any vehicles that have hard points. I looked but I can't seem to find the rules regarding vehicle Hard Points.

It's fine. I may have just missed it. If not you could add it as an option in the settings people who make their own setting.
    I will for the time, remove that field.

Dont worry if you entered info on any of them, but you can ignore it

I was on the fence to add, but yeah i checked back, and officially that is not a thing

I dont even think vehicles have attachments on genesys?

Awesome. I really hope that you are having as much fun putting this together as I am exploring the full range of what your framework is able to do. This is really an amazing project.
    Oh yes! I work as a programmer but I have to admit working on this has been the most pleasurable experience with development I had these past 20 years

Thread Information