DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 7 of 282 First ... 567891757107 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Predatorian3 View Post
    I'm using FG v3.3.9 and the Genesys.pak as of 2020-01-28 06:23am, I tried to roll a /die 1d100, the dice show up properly, however the total doesn't show up, and only shows a 0 0. Using /die 2d10 could work using the left number as the 10's and the right number as the 1's. Not a big deal I believe.
    Hi,
    i managed to fix the result when rolling /d100, but the dice symbol still does not show the result unfortunatelly. I will try to fix this later
    Check my next msg with details and download

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I did notice somethings when entering talents. It would be more aesthetically pleasing and faster if the order you entered the information is the order they use in the books. Just in case you were going to tweak things a bit.

Of course all of these things I mention to you is for when you get around to it.
    I have just reordered the fields, you can download the update on the same link
    Oh... and i added dice symbols, there is a .png in the same download link with their list and code!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    With the Star Wars: EotE ruleset there was a discussion about removing all dice (except the d10 as that seemed to be the only once needed). However, I decided to leave the dice in (but move them off to the side of the desktop) as there is sometimes the need for all the other dice in a RPG - to roll randomly on tables the GM may have created, to roll a d8 to get a random cardinal direction, to randomly target 1 fo 4 people, etc.. I felt it was best to leave them in so that GMs and players can use them if they like, rather than completely remove them.
    Ah ha! It is always good to hear from your experience, thanks.
    I just added them back...

Quote Originally Posted by jasonpotter View Post
    Much obliged tons for attempting to get a CoreRPG form ready for action, that ought to ideally be more future-confirmation than the more seasoned non-center rendition. I'll rest somewhat better for the fate of my Star Wars battle once there's a center ruleset working in Unity.
    Thanks for your words Jason
    Rest assured that this ruleset will indeed help with the Star Wars one.
    I am pretty sure I can make it run after i am done with 1.0 on Genesys
    I believe I can create a new version of SW ruleset using Genesys with the importruleset feature, so there will be one code to take care instead of two, when we need to update in the future.

I have just uploaded an updated version

RELEASE NOTES:

- Issue with /d100 not showing correct result:
    I have fixed the result, it will display correct now, but I still did not fix the value showing inside the dice. I will do this later.

- Added Special icons to default fonts
    You can use ALT+number to insert special symbols into the text (for example, describing that a talent will roll extra Boon dice... etca)
    (Dice are number 241-246, and results are 250-255)
    Known issue: The font symbols have some strange particle issues when running the ruleset in FG Unity
    I will upload an image showing the list of symbols and their codes, in the same address you download this ruleset.

- Added back default dice to desktop
    Some players might still want to roll default dice in their house rules or for any other reason, so they are back

- Talents
    Reorganized the talents window, so fields are listed in the same order you will see them in Genesys books.

- Graphics:
    Updated dice icons, dicepool background and icons, with better ones (thanks Chris Holmes, from the Finding the Narrative podcast for these!)

Download:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing

I was wondering if it is all right to upload the Talents with their descriptions or not. I know that someone before me uploaded the star wars librarys but had page numbers instead of the description.

Also I am not understanding how the font works. I held down the alt key while typing the number and nothing changed.
    Last edited by sevrick; January 30th, 2020 at 00:23.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I was wondering if it is all right to upload the Talents with their descriptions or not. I know that someone before me uploaded the star wars librarys but had page numbers instead of the description.

Also I am not understanding how the font works. I held down the alt key while typing the number and nothing changed.

You hold left alt and type the numbers, but you need to type them in your numpad. Then you release alt
    If you do not have a numpad (notebook for example), you can use a windows app named "Character Map"

Maybe then you can input all those characters somewhere, like in notepad, and then copy and paste as you need.

I might implement a better way later.

About descriptions: yeah you cannot type descriptions, that would be a problem related to copyright.
    That does not mean that each individual player later cannot update their own campaign, but that is up to them to enter more info they need, in their campaign
    We cannot distribute that level of info, as it would be like sharing information from the books....

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    You hold left alt and type the numbers, but you need to type them in your numpad. Then you release alt
    If you do not have a numpad (notebook for example), you can use a windows app named "Character Map"

Maybe then you can input all those characters somewhere, like in notepad, and then copy and paste as you need.

I might implement a better way later.

About descriptions: yeah you cannot type descriptions, that would be a problem related to copyright.
    That does not mean that each individual player later cannot update their own campaign, but that is up to them to enter more info they need, in their campaign
    We cannot distribute that level of info, as it would be like sharing information from the books....
    Thats weird because I did that and these characters showed up"=±)=·vn˛"\

Edit: oops didn't see that you added fonts to the link. I was thinking they would be in the ruleset themselves. I do know that there is a way to package the Fonts and Refrence them within the Ruleset, Since the Ruleset I upload for you had a fonts folder.
    Last edited by sevrick; January 30th, 2020 at 01:51.

Well here is the Genesys Core Rulebook Module. All it has so far is the talents without the descriptions. You can add it to your download link to put all the downloads in one place.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information