FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 67 of 282 First ... 1757656667686977117167 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblack1863 View Post
    @Sevrik,

Nice work! I don't currently own Keyforge, although I don't think that will be for much longer, but I had a look through, with checking the titles/typos just to see if I could pick up anything for you:

1. Items: NONE found.
    2. Skills: Not typos, but I noticed you are using the special symbol Æ in the Knowledge(Æmber), but not for AEmbercraft. I dragged and dropped the Knowledge skill(Æmber) in to skills and it worked fine, so doesn't appear to be any reason not to switch to Æ for all occurances?
    3. Skills: Knowledge(Science is spelt Knowledge(Sience)
    4. Special Abilities: There are two entries Titled "Incorporeal". One refers to page 35 and the other refers to page 40.
    5. Talents: NONE found.
    6. Table 1-4: Silhouette spelt Silouette.
    6. Tables: Table 1-7: Dominat Sense, should this be Dominant Sense?
    7. Species/Archetypes: NONE found.

Hope this helps.

Joe
    2. I changed it to "AE" the other way caused the link to skill not to work
    3. Fix
    4. Fixed
    6. Fixed
    6.? Fixed

Thanks

I noticed that there is not check box for attachments when exporting. So all the modules I have made won't have any attachments yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I noticed that there is not check box for attachments when exporting. So all the modules I have made won't have any attachments yet.
    I think I fixed it now.
    Please download the ruleset again...
    Last edited by johniba; August 17th, 2020 at 15:08.

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    I think I fixed it now.
    Please download the ruleset again...
    It works now thx.

Did you ever figure out how to keep tokens at the same scale you had after adding them to an encounter?

Basicly what happens is when you make an encounter then drag the tokens onto the map and scale them appropriately. Then when you try to run the encounter token scales are set back to what it was before you scaled it.
    Last edited by sevrick; August 17th, 2020 at 23:34.

It works now thx.

Did you ever figure out how to keep tokens at the same scale you had after adding them to an encounter?

Basicly what happens is when you make an encounter then drag the tokens onto the map and scale them appropriately. Then when you try to run the encounter token scales are set back to what it was before you scaled it.
    Im gonna see if i can fix
    Last edited by johniba; August 18th, 2020 at 02:05.

Updated Libraries

• Added the "Starting Skill Ranks" Ability to all species where applicable.
    • Added Battle Rage to the Orc Species
    • Attachments should show up now.
    • Changed plural versions of Species names to singular to make more sense when being applied to a character.
    • Added Militia Training to gnome.
    • Fixed Half-Catfolk, Phyll and Loonie Species page reference.
    Last edited by sevrick; August 18th, 2020 at 03:22.

Things of Note

I have started a list of things I noticed. You may be already aware of some of these but I figured I would get them out there.
    Bugs
    • Attachments, Species, and Special Abilities entries don't show dice symbols.

Tweaks
    • Text Shrinks when Bolded.
    • NPC token on main tab too small and off center
    • The Space between Difficulty Symbols could be smaller. Not sure but the other symbols might need same treatment.

Bells and Whistles
    • Colored dice font symbols.

I have started a list of things I noticed. You may be already aware of some of these but I figured I would get them out there.
    Bugs
    • Attachments, Species, and Special Abilities entries don't show dice symbols.

Tweaks
    • Text Shrinks when Bolded.
    • NPC token on main tab too small and off center
    • The Space between Difficulty Symbols could be smaller. Not sure but the other symbols might need same treatment.

Bells and Whistles
    • Colored dice font symbols.
    Ah nice spotting of errors, let me write down so i can fix later....

One observation though: i will check if it is possible to change dice symbol colors, i am not sure FG can do that, but it is sure a nice thing to have

So I would like your opinion on this

I am working on the vehicle sheet.
    The way vehicles will work will be like this:

Characters will have a tab in their inventory, where they can have multiple vehicles
    They can choose their "current" vehicle, which will then be activated, in a separate tab in the character sheet.

This way we can have a character have several ships, and i will also implement a way for a ship to be shared among players, so people can have multicrew

But... for npcs I am thinking of limiting one ship for each npc. Do you think this is a good idea? Should we also have multiple ships per npc?
    I know most npcs will not have any, some will have one ship possibly.
    It is just a matter of which one you prefer...

Also, have a look at the vehicle record (for the vehicles database) this is still missing weapons, attachments, but it is almost done

vehicle_sheet_wip.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    So I would like your opinion on this

I am working on the vehicle sheet.
    The way vehicles will work will be like this:

Characters will have a tab in their inventory, where they can have multiple vehicles
    They can choose their "current" vehicle, which will then be activated, in a separate tab in the character sheet.

This way we can have a character have several ships, and i will also implement a way for a ship to be shared among players, so people can have multicrew

But... for npcs I am thinking of limiting one ship for each npc. Do you think this is a good idea? Should we also have multiple ships per npc?
    I know most npcs will not have any, some will have one ship possibly.
    It is just a matter of which one you prefer...

Also, have a look at the vehicle record (for the vehicles database) this is still missing weapons, attachments, but it is almost done

vehicle_sheet_wip.PNG
    As a DM I might be hard pressed to come up with a reason an NPC might need multiple ships. That said I have run games where an opponent group might have needed to share the same ship, same as your plans for the PCs.

The sheet itself looks great. Maybe I am remembering my star Wars days but it doesn't appear that Genesys core has any use for defense facings. No big deal for the Genesys Core but will probably require some work for the Star Wars mod.

Thread Information