DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 50 of 282 First ... 40484950515260100150 ... Last
    Really like your initiative tracker over the old one. Well done.

I just found an error in FGU, when deleting tokens from the combat tracker.... i will fix later

Quote Originally Posted by Hardbushido View Post
    Really like your initiative tracker over the old one. Well done.
    Thanks a lot!
    I am sure there will be some issues, but i also like a lot how it turned out....

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Read my edited post.

I posted the original thing, without seeing the update. It works fine!
    wohooo nice!

Fixed issue with deleting npcs from Combat Tracker (FGU only, FGC was fine)

Please download again hehe...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Unfortunatelly as far as i know, there is no easy way to make what you ask.
    A minion is supposed to represent a group of npcs, and they act as one, they are not meant to be several separate tokens, and FG handles tokens as separate npcs

I promisse i will keep this in mind, maybe for the future? Altough what you ask, I feel like it could lead to confusion with players, as they will think they have different targets, but anyway, i will keep this open...

Did you drag the encounter token from the encounter window, into the combat tracker or the map?

Tokens should go from npc or encounter to combat tracker..... and from the combat tracker to the map

If you already did that, i apologize, i will test this later
    I will try this later, i w
    Ok just to make sure we are both on the same page, there is Encounter directory. In this directory its main function is to place tokens on the map ahead of time so when the PCs come across them all the GM has to do is bring up the encounter he wants to run and click the down arrow. This shows the GM where his previously place enemies are for the encounter and adds them to the combat tracker.
    When you creating an encounter in this way you drag an NPC to the encounter window. It will default to having only 1 enemy of that type but as you add more additional tokens appear below. The way it works in dnd and pathfider is you grab those tokens and place them. That was what I was referring to when I dragged the tokens from the encounter to the map.
    I haven't tried dragging stright from the character sheet or combat tracker but typically that's not what you do when prepping encounters.
    Last edited by sevrick; July 16th, 2020 at 20:44.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Ok just to make sure we are both on the same page, there is Encounter directory. In this directory its main function is to place tokens on the map ahead of time so when the PCs come across them all the GM has to do is bring up the encounter he wants to run and click the down arrow. This shows the GM where his previously place enemies are for the encounter and adds them to the combat tracker.
    When you creating an encounter in this way you drag an NPC to the encounter window. It will default to having only 1 enemy of that type but as you add more additional tokens appear below. The way it works in dnd and pathfider is you grab those tokens and place them. That was what I was referring to when I dragged the tokens from the encounter to the map.
    I haven't tried dragging stright from the character sheet or combat tracker but typically that's not what you do when prepping encounters.

ahhhhh
    I see now what you mean, and i am so sorry i didnt understand before.

It seems to be working now, I am not sure if it was the latest fix i did, can you try again?

I just tried the following:

I created an encounter, like the image i have attached

Capture.PNG

Then I opened a map, and dragged each token to the map
    As I drag them, each icon in the encounter becomes a checkmark, showing me i have added to the map

After that, clicking the down arrow added all tokens to the combat tracker, and it seems to be working ok, identifying each token on the map to the corresponding one in the tracker

ahhhhh
    I see now what you mean, and i am so sorry i didnt understand before.

It seems to be working now, I am not sure if it was the latest fix i did, can you try again?

I just tried the following:

I created an encounter, like the image i have attached

Capture.PNG

Then I opened a map, and dragged each token to the map
    As I drag them, each icon in the encounter becomes a checkmark, showing me i have added to the map

After that, clicking the down arrow added all tokens to the combat tracker, and it seems to be working ok, identifying each token on the map to the corresponding one in the tracker
    Right but remember the issue was the size of the token not staying at the scale I set. Everything else regarding that works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Right but remember the issue was the size of the token not staying at the scale I set. Everything else regarding that works fine.
    In what step did you resize the token? I didnt test that yet

In what step did you resize the token? I didnt test that yet
    After I placed it.

Thread Information