FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 46 of 281 First ... 3644454647485696146 ... Last
    Great ! How can we help you then ?
    I can code and ran through rulesets and extensions these days, coded some things to learn. It does not look hard, Genesys and CoreRPG rulesets are pretty clear. So let us know if we can help you with some contributions and how.

Quote Originally Posted by lagouache View Post
    Great ! How can we help you then ?
    I can code and ran through rulesets and extensions these days, coded some things to learn. It does not look hard, Genesys and CoreRPG rulesets are pretty clear. So let us know if we can help you with some contributions and how.
    Thanks for your interest in helping.
    Before that, i need to fix some things, specially vehicles, combat tracker, dice rolling code. I believe i will have to rewrite some stuff, in a way that if we work on the star wars ruleset before this, it will make coding it more difficult.

I will keep you all updated here, and when the code is stable, we can talk about working on it

Hey guys, i fixed a few of the reported issues, and before the end of the week, i will be uploading a new version!
    Also i am studying the Dnd5 ruleset which gave me a lot of ideas to improve the ruleset, after i am done with adding vehicles (which is almost ready)

Thanks for your patience

That is great to hear. I may be able to test it out with players this weekend if you have it completed early enough for me to give it a quick test before game day. Thank you for your hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by GrizzledNoob View Post
    That is great to hear. I may be able to test it out with players this weekend if you have it completed early enough for me to give it a quick test before game day. Thank you for your hard work.

I will see if i can provide it before the weekend then.
    I just found out most of the issues i am having with the tokens not working on maps etca, is the way i tried to work on the combat tracker.

Right now i am trying to find a simple solution instead of having to change too much code, the good thing is, it could possibly help me add vehicles also

Can't wait to see all of this. Thanks for all the work.
    I have a question that may not be specific to this ruleset but when I want to add talents or list items in the character sheet, they are not showing in FGU (it seems to work correctly in FGC). I can add one from the library (and it is added, I can see it in exported xml file of the character) but it is not showing in FG.

I have a question that may not be specific to this ruleset but when I want to add talents or list items in the character sheet, they are not showing in FGU (it seems to work correctly in FGC). I can add one from the library (and it is added, I can see it in exported xml file of the character) but it is not showing in FG.
    It has some issues with unity. johniba said those will be fixed eventually.

I will check this on FGU.
    I havent really prioritized fixing bugs in FGU, since it is going through so many big changes, but i will see what i can do

I will probably rewrite that part of the character sheet that displays talents and other records, to be similar to what you see in Dnd5 ruleset

I am actually rethinking a lot of the stuff to make this ruleset.
    At first i thought i wanted to replicate what star wars was, specially to make it easier to maybe convert old star wars modules but this is no longer my focus

I think moving away from that, and aligning more to what is being done in official rulesets will make this more powerful, upgradable and compatible

For example, i am remaking the combat tracker, so it has a feel and it works like in core/dnd

I will finish this, upload a new version and explain in a post

Sounds good. I am greatly anticipating this new update.

Thread Information