FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    For the force powers, would it be possible to add an attack action? I don't know how difficult that would be, but one party member picked Protect/Unleash and I was wondering if instead of just a skill roll it could also note the +will damage option.
    This shouldn't be too hard to add! I could try to take a crack at that later, unless @johniba is already on it.

Well then, I may as well ask for more and ask if you could also add a heal option as well?

Quote Originally Posted by seansps View Post
    Are you sure you aren't using any Themes that are overriding it? I just did some testing with the base Genesys ruleset and noticed it worked fine... until I loaded the FG Leather theme. That is overidding the font with the default FG font which does not have the symbol replacements. If I use the base Genesys theme (or the Star Wars theme from the Drive) it works nicely.
    The themes was it. Is there a way to make it so that the framework overrides the theme rather than the other way around?

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    The themes was it. Is there a way to make it so that the framework overrides the theme rather than the other way around?
    Glad you figured it out!

The Star Wars theme and the default theme should work for now.

It is possible to do what you suggest, but it would be a lot of work, as all the font definitions for every aspect of the UI would need to have their own custom font names, and that would mean that themes would not replace the fonts at all, which have other implications like font color being illegible, etc.

Unfortunately, since SmiteWorks doesn’t officially support Genesys, this means that you need to make a custom extension (or Theme) for Genesys/Star Wars.

Basically, you could create your own custom theme that just overrides the fonts back to the Genesys/Star Wars font.

Edit; Submitted too soon. The extension mentioned above would need to be set with a later priority so it overrides the fonts used in the theme, and then sets the right colors depending on your theme.

Hi Everyone,

I am sorry I have been away for a long time, work is consuming me

Seansps was a hero, and provided some fixes for those annoying deprecated error messages.

I have just added them to the Forge

So please just click "check for updates" and your Fantasy Grounds Unity should download the fix!

I will come back soon, check on everyones messages and work on some other stuff we already have on the list.

I will talk to seansps aswel, see what he would like to work on, as he is a kick *** FG developer

Big thumbs up to both of you. Glad to see you back and glad to see the updated ruleset.

FYI, with today's Fantasy Grounds update (v4.4.4), I don't see any Skills for PCs/NPCs and can't add them anymore.

Star Wars RPG (version 2023-07-14)
    Genesys RPG (version 2023-10-10)
    Core RPG ruleset (2023-08-29)

Quote Originally Posted by Ecks View Post
    FYI, with today's Fantasy Grounds update (v4.4.4), I don't see any Skills for PCs/NPCs and can't add them anymore.

Star Wars RPG (version 2023-07-14)
    Genesys RPG (version 2023-10-10)
    Core RPG ruleset (2023-08-29)
    Strange, nothing from FG 4.4.4 should have impacted Skills, as that is part of CoreRPG which hasn’t changed since 8-29.

Have you tried without any extensions loaded? And also make sure your modules are loaded as those contain the Skills.

This is affecting me too.

Edit: so it appears that the skills are still there (it is still rolling correctly from the actions tab) and is still able to populate the dice pool.
    Last edited by Xarax; October 18th, 2023 at 02:01. Reason: updated information

Interesting… yes, I’m hearing about a lot of issues now in other rulesets after this change too. I’ll have to look into this more tomorrow!

Thread Information