FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    With the negligible items having 0.1 item weight it caused an interesting math error Attachment 58210
    LOL wow.... I will check that one, looks like a weird rounding calculation error...

Can you maybe show me the complete inventory in that char? I am trying to replicate the issue, with no success.
    Last edited by johniba; July 16th, 2023 at 19:25.

Hey.

Just started running a pulp game from FG Classic in Unity using the Genesys engine. But we cant seem to add our weapons to the character sheets. How can we add them?

Quote Originally Posted by magma76 View Post
    Hey.

Just started running a pulp game from FG Classic in Unity using the Genesys engine. But we cant seem to add our weapons to the character sheets. How can we add them?
    Sorry are you using FG Classic or FG Unity?
    FG Classic is the old client that Smiteworks no longer supports, and Unity is the current one.

In any case, to add your weapons, first make sure to drag weapons into the character from the items database
    After that in the character inventory, click the icon to the right of the item listed until it shows it is "equiped". That will make it so the weapon is listed in the Actions tab

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    LOL wow.... I will check that one, looks like a weird rounding calculation error...

Can you maybe show me the complete inventory in that char? I am trying to replicate the issue, with no success.
    I was going to say "ah let me give you the character" but when I went back and added the 0.1 to the item it just calculated normally. But what was in the screenshot is the entire inventory
    Last edited by Idward; July 17th, 2023 at 02:27.

Unity, And tried that, Didnt work.

Also get weird errors when I go to the other tabs for items, such as Nill errors. also get errors when I open the option menus.

I did install Genesys options per the guide, don't know what the issue is.

I was going to say "ah let me give you the character" but when I went back and added the 0.1 to the item it just calculated normally. But what was in the screenshot is the entire inventory
    I will check the code anyway, and try to spot something to improve in it.

Quote Originally Posted by magma76 View Post
    Unity, And tried that, Didnt work.

Also get weird errors when I go to the other tabs for items, such as Nill errors. also get errors when I open the option menus.

I did install Genesys options per the guide, don't know what the issue is.

ok here are a few things to check:

- If you downloaded the generys ruleset from our google drive link, I would suggest to delete it, and instead subscribe to the ruleset in the forge. The ruleset in the repository is very outdated.
    If this was the case it is pretty much a high chance to be the culprit of you having issues.

- Make sure your Fantasy Grounds Unity is up-to-date.
    - Are you using any extensions? If yes then try to disable all of them and see if it helps
    - Have you downloaded any genesys libraries from our google drive link? If yes, was it recently? I can check if those files got any issues recently

If nothing helps and if you want, we could arrange a meeting on discord, and I can help you fix this.

Is there a slash command to start the Destany pool? I can ctrl mouse wheel to fill it, but I wasn't sure if there was an automatic way.

Is there a slash command to start the Destany pool? I can ctrl mouse wheel to fill it, but I wasn't sure if there was an automatic way.
    No slash commands, but it is a good idea and easy to implement. I will put on my list

This is useful. https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/1279/view I don't know how aware DaddieCat is aware of this project, but it is nice to have a galactic basic font.

Thread Information