STAR TREK 2d20
    NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2023-04-16

Unless mentioned, the fix or improvement is for both Genesys and Star Wars.

Fixes:
    - Fix bug with minion count on Combat Tracker not changing skills.

Improvements:

Known Issue:

NEW Features:
    - Genesys and Star Wars:
    Health indicators on PCs and NPCs in Map tokens
    - Star Wars:
    Death indicator in Maps

How to download the new version:

You can subscribe to both rulesets in FG Forge. This will ensure that they are automatically downloaded whenever I upload a new version.
    (P.S.: everytime I upload a new version here in the forums, it may take a few hours for it to show up in Forge, as it requires Moderators to approve)
    (P.S.: If you have already done this before, you only need to click "Check for Updates" in FG Unity, and the download will start)

To subscribe and download the rulesets, follow the links:
    Genesys: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/143/view
    Star Wars: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/159/view
    (Remember, if you want to use the Star Wars ruleset, make sure to subscribe/download BOTH)

Attention FG Classic users
    This update is NOT compatible with FG Classic
    I can no longer maintain the code in a way that it works with the old client, I am sorry
    You can use an older version of the rulesets, downloading from the google drive link below

Modules and other extensions need to be downloaded from the above link below
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing

Subscribe/Download the Genesys ruleset even if you are playing Star Wars

Thanks seansps for the contributions on this update!

I ran into an interesting couple of issues.

Everything here pertains to Star Wars

If you have en NPC on the combat tracket with a space ship. If that space ship has taken damage and you then press the link to the npc, to open the NPC sheet, the damage and strain on the ship is reset to zero.

I also had the damage counter on a PC ship go completely apeshit a couple of times and just kept switching between numbers i put in, in a weird flicking kind of way. I have never seen anything like it in FG, but have not been able to reproduce, so will keep an eye on that. Just know that there might be an issue there. I tried to save a log, but I can't seem to do it / find where it went.

If you roll dice, by pressing the button on the dicebox or use the /rolldice command, the dice show the dice colours as intended. If you drag the dice pool with the mouse instead, the dice just defaults to standard colours.

I have recently started another campaign in this after an absence, and I just love all the work put into this.
    Last edited by viresanimi; April 17th, 2023 at 11:17.

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    I ran into an interesting couple of issues.

Everything here pertains to Star Wars

If you have en NPC on the combat tracket with a space ship. If that space ship has taken damage and you then press the link to the npc, to open the NPC sheet, the damage and strain on the ship is reset to zero.
    I was able to recreate this bug and have put in a change request for johniba to review to fix the issue!

I also had the damage counter on a PC ship go completely apeshit a couple of times and just kept switching between numbers i put in, in a weird flicking kind of way. I have never seen anything like it in FG, but have not been able to reproduce, so will keep an eye on that. Just know that there might be an issue there. I tried to save a log, but I can't seem to do it / find where it went.
    I suspect my fix above will also fix this. Hard to say though, but let us know if you figure it out!

If you roll dice, by pressing the button on the dicebox or use the /rolldice command, the dice show the dice colours as intended. If you drag the dice pool with the mouse instead, the dice just defaults to standard colours.
    I was not able to recreate this one. When I first put in the changes to add the dice color swapping, I did see this bug, it should be fixed with johniba's latest changes. The bug was due to old CoreRPG scripts which were still being used, but that was removed. Do you have an old folder of a ruleset extracted in your rulesets folder? Like for CoreRPG?

Thanks for reporting!

I suspect my fix above will also fix this. Hard to say though, but let us know if you figure it out!
    Will do!

Do you have an old folder of a ruleset extracted in your rulesets folder? Like for CoreRPG?
    No. But to be on the safe side, I even downloaded the newest versions of Genesys / Star Wars, just to be sure. I do have a copy of the theme lying about, that I plan on modifying. When I get around to it, but... that shouldn't affect the campaign. I guess.

One more thing I noticed.

Attachments lacks the link icon on their sheet. Items have them. Would be nice to have them on attachments too.

One more thing I noticed.

Attachments lacks the link icon on their sheet. Items have them. Would be nice to have them on attachments too.
    Good catch! I found a fix for this, as well as missing links on NPCs and Skills (which I also noticed were missing.) We'll get a build pushed out soon with all these fixes.

NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2023-04-18

Fixes:
    - Fixed missing links to Attachments
    - Fixed Added missing links to NPC, skills and Attachments

You can subscribe to both rulesets in FG Forge. This will ensure that they are automatically downloaded whenever I upload a new version.
    (P.S.: everytime I upload a new version here in the forums, it may take a few hours for it to show up in Forge, as it requires Moderators to approve)
    (P.S.: If you have already done this before, you only need to click "Check for Updates" in FG Unity, and the download will start)

(Remember, if you want to use the Star Wars ruleset, make sure to subscribe/download BOTH)

I can no longer maintain the code in a way that it works with the old client, I am sorry
    You can use an older version of the rulesets, downloading from the google drive link below

NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2023-04-19

Fixes:
    - Players were unable to apply damage or strain, but now can do so by dragging damage or strain to a token (on a map) or entry on the Combat Tracker

Improvements:
    - Scrollbars added onto specialization tree's talent summaries for long summaries
    - New option to hide/show the damage and strain tokens to players.

Suggestion for the Star Wars combat tracker:

It would be nice if we could find a space to track vehicle speed (perhaps between System Strain and AR). I would do it like Hull trauma. Have the max speed from the sheet in a box, with another box for current speed. This is relevant to track, since some maneuvers require a certain speed.

I don't really need a "current speed" box on the vehicle sheet. Just a box on the combat tracker where I can put a number, so I know at a glance what speed the vehicle is at... bonus if that number syncs to all characters.

Suggestion for the Star Wars combat tracker:

It would be nice if we could find a space to track vehicle speed (perhaps between System Strain and AR). I would do it like Hull trauma. Have the max speed from the sheet in a box, with another box for current speed. This is relevant to track, since some maneuvers require a certain speed.

I don't really need a "current speed" box on the vehicle sheet. Just a box on the combat tracker where I can put a number, so I know at a glance what speed the vehicle is at... bonus if that number syncs to all characters.
    Great suggestion. I'd like take take a deeper look into optimizations/features/enhancements around vehicles once we add some other important features.

I'm currently working on adding the Force to the Star Wars system. It will have full support for Force Power Trees as well as adding the power to the actions tab, rolling the power force die (based on Force Rating), and selecting upgrades for it. Here's a preview! I hope to have this ready by next week
    TheForce.png

Thread Information