DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonthelamb View Post
    My main uses:
    - Oggdude / XML datasets.
    - json datasets (example: https://github.com/stoogoff/sw-adver...ta/adversaries)

If there is an example of an XML for NPCs, Items, etc., I could try my hand and writing something in python.
    I would export an entry from FGU and then open up the module it creates (you can open .mod with winrar or w/e) If you look into that, you'll see how FGU uses xml.

Alternatively, you could look inside a campaign's db.xml, which will show all of the entries (story, npc, ect) and use that.

If I remember right, Oggdude's uses .xml as well, so there's definitely a possibility there. I ran some regex at some point in JS that more or less made everything from oggdudes work in FGU.
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

So, curious, I havent visited Genesys in awhile. How well is how well is the FGU rules set for it working currently? Also, has Edge studios killed Genesys? That last question is obviously not related to the rules set, but I was looking at their website and amazon, and it appears to have no real products out and easily available anymore.

Greetings all. I have been following this thread with interest for some time and have been using ruleset since the beginning of the year. My table has been having a lot of fun, and we wanted to send our appreciation for all the hard work Johniba and Sevrick have put into it. We have encountered some errors since FGU released their big update last week. I am including a screenshot of the error box that comes up when I load my campaign. If you would like the full logs just let me know. Additional errors pop up whenever I click on any of the buttons or characters. My thanks.

Screenshot 2022-10-25 221307.png

Question for those playing star wars on ffg and also using the oggdude character generator - have the pregenerated characters in the starter sets and on the publisher website ever been made available in oggdude format? I'd love to see as an example if possible .

As point of clarification. This is more a question of whether the generator has been recognized and used by the publisher....not looking for a shadow site.
    Last edited by Talen; October 26th, 2022 at 19:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Morfedel View Post
    So, curious, I havent visited Genesys in awhile. How well is how well is the FGU rules set for it working currently? Also, has Edge studios killed Genesys? That last question is obviously not related to the rules set, but I was looking at their website and amazon, and it appears to have no real products out and easily available anymore.
    1. It is definitely playable, it is still missing some features like force powers and signature abilities, but other that it I can't think of anything other than automation but that is just bells and whistles at that point.
    2. From my understanding no. But they are certainly taking their sweet time releasing somthing.
    3. By products I assume you mean books. Edge studios was supposed to be working on reprints so last I herd it was going to happen. I guess untill then well will all have to be content with drivethroughrpg.com.

Info on Edge Studio's reprints of some of the FFG Star Wars material. No word on new books. https://icv2.com/articles/news/view/...-star-wars-rpg

With the update to how the core engine handles dice it now likes to throw an error every time you load it up.
    [11/4/2022 12:05:34 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "CoreRPG:scripts/manager_diceskin.lua"]:438: attempt to call field 'getColorsFromCurrentID' (a nil value)

I am not noticing any other impact, but the D100 dice are now in the way of the critical rollers.

@Idward,

Make sure that you don't have any unpacked versions of CoreRPG in your FG data folder under the rulesets subfolder.
    Otherwise, it will need to be something that the developer who made the ruleset will need to look at.

Regards,
    JPG

Definitely seems to be a ruleset issue after the recent FG update

Bit of a shameless plug here, but I've started a webcomic about roleplayers that some people here might like for a chuckle.

https://tapas.io/series/FuzzyKnights/

Thread Information