STAR TREK 2d20
    Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    Just updated! Glad to see the talent trees added. How are things looking in terms of having certain talents/attachments/etc automatically add to certain rolls (where appropriate)?
    This will come with the first part in automation.

Before I work on that, I need to do a few things:

- Improve the Specialization Tree window so text does not spill over the boxes
    - Create a Force Power window (similar to specialization)

After that I will start giving automation some focus, and at the same time work on other smaller things in the TO-DO list

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    This would be good to have posted on the 1st page. It will help avoid people wondering if your going to do x. They go there and see 1st before posting.

Yeah I will do that

I noticed that Rivals and Minions show Strain when looking at the actions tab.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I noticed that Rivals and Minions show Strain when looking at the actions tab.
    I just checked. Looks like when I added that part of the statblock to Actions tab, I did not add the code to handle different npc type.
    I will fix that

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    I already have plans for item qualities. The way we implemented (as a comma separated list) was an idea I had when looking at how some actions/powers and other fields were implemented in DND5

Attachment 53318

If you look at the actions field, each particular piece of it (the action, damage result etca) is parsed separatelly, even though it is a simple text field.

I will be implementing this for SW/Genesys, so the specials field will be interpreted when we get to have automations

But before automations, soon I will be adding a specials database, and I will be adding at least this parsing functionality so that when you hover your mouse over and click, a window will popup with a record in the specials database, for that entry
    This sounds awesome. Can't wait.

In addition to Force Powers are you looking to add Signature Abilities? The trees look like force powers in layout but are tied to Specializations.

Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    In addition to Force Powers are you looking to add Signature Abilities? The trees look like force powers in layout but are tied to Specializations.
    Yes, the target goal is to have a feature complete ruleset, one that will cover all aspects of the books

Sevrick, I noticed missed one of the specializations in Age of Rebellion, Universal > Recruit pg. 100

Quote Originally Posted by Idward View Post
    Sevrick, I noticed missed one of the specializations in Age of Rebellion, Universal > Recruit pg. 100
    I prety sure it is there but I well check when I get a chance.

Ah you did put it in I just wasn't on the latest set for Age of Rebellion. Though now that I got everything updated and I've been putting tables in to the careers. You are missing the "Random Explorer Motivations" in Edge of the Empire
    Last edited by Idward; June 28th, 2022 at 14:59. Reason: Updated comment

Thread Information