DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    I am currently working on making sure the rulesets are compatible with the upcoming big change in the end of the month, and also finishing the party vehicle/vehicle sharing

After that I am working on talent trees, but right after that, i will revamp the actions system, allowing among other things, to drag them to the hotbar.
    Currently the only ones that can be dragged to the bar are Power actions.
    I have no idea if it is convenient, but I certainly would not mind getting previews of what you are working on, unless you prefer to keep it all under wraps til you are ready for a functional reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    I have no idea if it is convenient, but I certainly would not mind getting previews of what you are working on, unless you prefer to keep it all under wraps til you are ready for a functional reveal.

That is a good idea, maybe for some features I could do that, provide a test in the TEST FGU.
    The way it is not though for the vehicle and spec tree, it is not truly functional.

For example, I have a lot of debug code just showing me some nodes when i click a button, that will eventually go to the party inventory and show vehicles.

For talents, i am still building a specialization tree. After I build the screen, i will play with the idea of adding talents to it, creating a database... and the big part of the code will be to make that work in conjunction with the talent lists we already have

Well, in short, i cannot do a prerelease with the way i am coding things, but your idea is actually good, and for some of the things we have in the future, i think it could be better i release a workable thing in test, and get feedback from you all

Right now, if you change your FGU to TEST, you can already test the compatibilty with the new changes that will go live soon in FGU, but there is nothing new from the perspective of Genesys/SW

Now I am not sure if it is the ruleset or just fantasy grounds, but when ever a punctuation is followed by something that is bolded or italicized FG adds a space in between the bolded or italicized text and the punctuation. This seems to only happen when there are symbols used some where in the paragraph.

I tested this and found that when I lock it the symbols appear and the automatic space between the bolded and punctuation appears. I unlock it and move the punctuation over next to where it goes and have to re-bold the letters. But since the symbols stay and didnt revert back to their letter in bracket equivalent the punctuation stayed where it was supposed to when I lock it again. I soon found out this method was all for not because when I reload the campaign, the automatic space comes back.

I know this isnt a huge priority but thought you should be made aware of its existence.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Now I am not sure if it is the ruleset or just fantasy grounds, but when ever a punctuation is followed by something that is bolded or italicized FG adds a space in between the bolded or italicized text and the punctuation. This seems to only happen when there are symbols used some where in the paragraph.

I tested this and found that when I lock it the symbols appear and the automatic space between the bolded and punctuation appears. I unlock it and move the punctuation over next to where it goes and have to re-bold the letters. But since the symbols stay and didnt revert back to their letter in bracket equivalent the punctuation stayed where it was supposed to when I lock it again. I soon found out this method was all for not because when I reload the campaign, the automatic space comes back.

I know this isnt a huge priority but thought you should be made aware of its existence.
    This is probably related to the symbols in the fonts yes. I will check this out later.

I added some clothing to my players characters, but I want them to follow the rules for armor/clothing in terms of being worn not adding to encumbrance. How do I go about doing that? (same goes for things like goggles that are worn)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    I added some clothing to my players characters, but I want them to follow the rules for armor/clothing in terms of being worn not adding to encumbrance. How do I go about doing that? (same goes for things like goggles that are worn)
    If an item is type "Armor" and is worn, its encumbrance value is reduced by 3 to a minimum of zero, so the ruleset will check this from the "type" field.

I think usually you will only have listed in the inventory clothing that would add some sort of protection, but if you really want to have them regardless, to make them follow the encumbrance rules, you will either have to edit their records as type Armor, or have encumbrance 0.

I could also add to the code a check for type "Clothing", and make it follow the rules of armor encumbrance. Let me know what you guys think

This is probably related to the symbols in the fonts yes. I will check this out later.
    I think I came up with a rather simple solution. Bolding or Italicizing the punctuation with the rest seems to work. This simple solution makes me feel so dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I think I came up with a rather simple solution. Bolding or Italicizing the punctuation with the rest seems to work. This simple solution makes me feel so dumb.
    hah, dont feel dumb, think like this: this is a great tip for me to find out how to make it better later

If an item is type "Armor" and is worn, its encumbrance value is reduced by 3 to a minimum of zero, so the ruleset will check this from the "type" field.

I think usually you will only have listed in the inventory clothing that would add some sort of protection, but if you really want to have them regardless, to make them follow the encumbrance rules, you will either have to edit their records as type Armor, or have encumbrance 0.

I could also add to the code a check for type "Clothing", and make it follow the rules of armor encumbrance. Let me know what you guys think
    I have done exactly that. I simply re-classify any clothing as "armor" whenever I put it on a character, but leave it as "gear" (subtype: "clothing") in the general Item list.

Quote Originally Posted by DraaGulFireclaw View Post
    I have done exactly that. I simply re-classify any clothing as "armor" whenever I put it on a character, but leave it as "gear" (subtype: "clothing") in the general Item list.
    Just so I'm clear, what fields should I be filling in to do this?

Thread Information