Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Nice!

Hey I noticed a small issue with an item

Assault Cannon

Name is "Assult Cannon", and its properties are actually in the price field

Not sure if this is a corruption on my side
    Yup your right. here is the updated file. Thx
    Attached Files Attached Files

Realms of Terrinoth items have been added.
    I haven't added attachments are added as a type. As far as Rune Shards I will wait until official word on how they will be done.
    As always let me know if anything seems off. Enjoy

Genesys Expanded Players Guide with Items add.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Genesys Expanded Players Guide with Items add.

These look really nice
    I have uploaded them to google drive

Tomorrow i will work on those items you showed me.
    I will still take a bite longer to work on the combat tracker / initiative, altough rolling init is working now

After that, i will think of how to add attachments etca to items

Were you able to finish off the NPCs? I mean by finish off, able to start the libraries .

Also I noticed that there wasn't a place to put Hard Points. I figured you would just add it when you are ready to do that part. But I was thinking would that add a space to the existing entries or would you have to create a new entry for it to show up?

Also Strategic range is missing. I didn't notice until Adding the Guided Missile Launcher from shadow of the beanstalk.
    Last edited by sevrick; February 10th, 2020 at 23:30.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Were you able to finish off the NPCs? I mean by finish off, able to start the libraries .

Also I noticed that there wasn't a place to put Hard Points. I figured you would just add it when you are ready to do that part. But I was thinking would that add a space to the existing entries or would you have to create a new entry for it to show up?

Also Strategic range is missing. I didn't notice until Adding the Guided Missile Launcher from shadow of the beanstalk.

NPC, Ah not yet, another thing i will work on tomorrow.
    I will check those other things also

I never added strategic range, i never used vehicles so i didnt pay attention to that chapter.
    I will have to read more, in order to update combat with them... so
    I am not sure wheter i shoud just allow that range to be selected when creating weapons, or restrict them somewhere
    I will probably just add
    Hard points, not ready

So, it seems i should actually finished those before working on init and combat track, i will work on them for the next days

I just wanted to thank you guys for the time and effort being put into this. I love the Genesys system and am looking forward to playing the game online. Keep up the great work. Thank you.

Same, I think the only thing I am waiting for is a functioning combat tracker similar to the original version. But the interface here is so much more easy for me as a GM
    Sessions Running
    All currently on hold with the world going crazy. Doing random one shots.

Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8...upGKeqfxKaw1hQ

Just FYI with the new update I can no longer open the Genesys campaign inside FGU. With the one before it was working fine. It returns back to the initial screen.

[2/12/2020 12:29:12 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene exiting.
    [2/12/2020 12:29:12 PM] [NOTICE] Tabletop scene starting.
    [2/12/2020 12:29:26 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Error loading ruleset XML file. [Genesys] [campaign/record_char_main.xml]: Unexpected XML declaration. The XML declaration must be the first node in the document, and no white space characters are allowed to appear before it. Line 1, position 4.
    [2/12/2020 12:29:26 PM] [NOTICE] Tabletop scene exiting.
    [2/12/2020 12:29:26 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Object (ActionsManager) deleted without cleaning up attached Lua object.
    [2/12/2020 12:29:26 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Object (customdie) deleted without cleaning up attached Lua object.
    [2/12/2020 12:29:26 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Object (customdie) deleted without cleaning up attached Lua object.
    [2/12/2020 12:29:26 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Object (CharManager) deleted without cleaning up attached Lua object.
    [2/12/2020 12:29:26 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Object (MinionManager) deleted without cleaning up attached Lua object.
    [2/12/2020 12:29:26 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene starting.
    [2/12/2020 12:29:27 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Game server connection was lost. Please return to launcher, and start game again.

Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    Just FYI with the new update I can no longer open the Genesys campaign inside FGU. With the one before it was working fine. It returns back to the initial screen.
    Hi Alfarobl,

I have fixed that issue, it is running in FGU again, can you please reupload? If you have any issues lemme know

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing

Thread Information