DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Awesome @Johniba. Are the Classic files in Google drive updated?
    Last edited by Xarax; September 23rd, 2021 at 03:21. Reason: Shadowrun Data Module in video! Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    Awesome @Johniba. Are the Classic files in Google drive updated?
    Yes they are

EDIT: oh the forge just approved the updates... i will create a new reply here with some info
    Last edited by johniba; September 23rd, 2021 at 03:23.

NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2021-09-22

Unless mentioned, the fix or improvement is for both Genesys and Star Wars.

Fixes:
    - (Star Wars) Party Sheet -> Main: added Obligation/Duty/Morality totals to character stats list.
    - (Star Wars) Party Sheet -> GM Rolls: fixed an issue where the Obligation or Duty rolls would not update correctly.
    Please notice that listed totals for Obligation, Duty, Morality on this list will not auto update on purpose. GMs should always hit "rebuild" to update the whole list and dice roll values.
    - Special Abilities database: changed internal name of description field from "text" to "description", to match other databases.
    (If you entered any descriptions to special abilities you will have to edit them again... sorry for the trouble)
    - Character Sheet -> Notes: changed the field internally from "notes" to "description", to make it consistent with other records.
    (If any character had info in the notes field, they will need to be re-added. If anyone really need to recover info from the old field let me know, and I can create a way to restore)

Improvements:
    - Help window for entering special symbols in text:
    Most text fields in both rulesets accept special code that when entered, will be replaced with dice symbols and dice symbol results
    Since it is hard to remember those, whenever you right-click a text box, you can now click an option to display a useful help window.
    This window will show a list of all special code you can enter in text boxes.

- PC/NPC Sheet -> Action -> Power:
    When adding a new power, it will also automatically add an Action to that power (you can still add more actions, or even remove them)
    Typing a skill in the action for the skill roll will auto-fill/suggest the skill name.

- Description Backup / Restore:
    This is a NEW FEATURE.
    Backup all descriptions you have edited in any of the downloaded libraries, and easly restore them into any of your campaigns.
    Please check the tutorial video for more details on how to use this new feature.

- Export Utility: When exporting your data into a library module, you can choose if you want do also export all records with or without text from description fields

How to download the new version:

FG Unity:
    You can subscribe to both rulesets in FG Forge. This will ensure that they are automatically downloaded whenever I upload a new version.
    (P.S.: everytime I upload a new version here in the forums, it may take a few hours for it to show up in Forge, as it requires Moderators to approve)
    (P.S.: If you have already done this before, you only need to click "Check for Updates" in FG Unity, and the download will start)

To subscribe and download the rulesets, follow the links:
    Genesys: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/143/view
    Star Wars: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/159/view
    (Remember, if you want to use the Star Wars ruleset, make sure to subscribe/download BOTH)

FG Classic
    You can download both rulesets in the link below
    Make sure to save them in your "rulesets" directory

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing
    Modules and other extensions need to be downloaded from the above link also (even FG Unity, they are not in the Forge)

Updated files:
    - Genesys.pak
    - StarWarsFFG.pak

Download Genesys ruleset even if you are playing Star Wars
    Always remember to download BOTH rulesets if you intend to use Star Wars

@Johniba I've been bugging about the black text primarily in the story tab for the futuristic theme that doesnt show up well. Looks like the problem I am having is a bad interaction with the author program, NOT anything that your framework is doing. Sorry for the confusion! There are still the places on the character sheet and the vehicles tab where the text is difficult to read but the story one is ALL author. Thanks again!

@Johniba I've been bugging about the black text primarily in the story tab for the futuristic theme that doesnt show up well. Looks like the problem I am having is a bad interaction with the author program, NOT anything that your framework is doing. Sorry for the confusion! There are still the places on the character sheet and the vehicles tab where the text is difficult to read but the story one is ALL author. Thanks again!
    Noted! I just tested here with the futuristic theme and I can see what you mean.
    Should be easy to fix, I will do my best to fix for the next release

Updated Libraries

Age of Rebellion Libraries
    • Added Desperate Allies source book to the Libraries.

Hey Xarax,

I am glad to say I found the issues and fixed them!
    On the next release, hopefuly near the weekend, you will be able to test this.
    I have fixed all issues I could see with fonts that were dark, now they will just be the default color for whatever Theme you use.
    I still have one issue though: some of the vertical tabs I created (for example vehicle tab) I need to remake them because they look terrible if not completely unreadable in some themes.
    The main challenge is that they are actually images instead of text, but I am sure I can make them better (maybe ready for the weekend)

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Age of Rebellion Libraries
    • Added Desperate Allies source book to the Libraries.
    Hey Sevrick

Later let me know if the new export without descriptions is working fine for you ok?
    Just as an extra precaution: make a copy of your whole campaign folder, just in case ok? I do not expect any hard crashes, and just like i explain in the video, there are steps in case it crashes, but we never know
    This code for the export/restore of the descriptions executes over all records in the campaign, and although i did a lot of test, we never know, it is better to be safe

I use Author quite alot maybe if you tell me the issue in greater detail I can help.

You might try the /scaleui command.
    Last edited by sevrick; September 23rd, 2021 at 15:01.

NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2021-09-23

Unless mentioned, the fix or improvement is for both Genesys and Star Wars.

Fixes:
    - Small fixes in several text boxes, to make them compatible with other FFG Themes (like FG Dark, FG Futuristic and many others)
    Hopefully the rulesets are now compatible with most if not all Themes designed for CoreRPG or DND5
    P.S.: Some vertical tabs still display text in a blurred tone, I will fix this in a later release.

How to download the new version:

FG Unity:
    You can subscribe to both rulesets in FG Forge. This will ensure that they are automatically downloaded whenever I upload a new version.
    (P.S.: everytime I upload a new version here in the forums, it may take a few hours for it to show up in Forge, as it requires Moderators to approve)
    (P.S.: If you have already done this before, you only need to click "Check for Updates" in FG Unity, and the download will start)

To subscribe and download the rulesets, follow the links:
    Genesys: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/143/view
    Star Wars: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/159/view
    (Remember, if you want to use the Star Wars ruleset, make sure to subscribe/download BOTH)

FG Classic
    You can download both rulesets in the link below
    Make sure to save them in your "rulesets" directory

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing
    Modules and other extensions need to be downloaded from the above link also (even FG Unity, they are not in the Forge)

Updated files:
    - Genesys.pak
    - StarWarsFFG.pak

Download Genesys ruleset even if you are playing Star Wars
    Always remember to download BOTH rulesets if you intend to use Star Wars

Thread Information