STAR TREK 2d20
    @johniba, just checked the FG classic version and the drag and drop function works but when it is pressed from the toolbar I get a message: "s'Could not find power in character sheet'"

Thanks again!

Update: only not working for 1 character really weird. Also noticing that you cannot drag and drop weapon attack rolls from the actions tab at all. Not sure if its a bug or its still on the to-do list. Thanks!
    Last edited by Xarax; September 12th, 2021 at 15:55. Reason: update

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    @johniba, just checked the FG classic version and the drag and drop function works but when it is pressed from the toolbar I get a message: "s'Could not find power in character sheet'"

Thanks again!

Update: only not working for 1 character really weird. Also noticing that you cannot drag and drop weapon attack rolls from the actions tab at all. Not sure if its a bug or its still on the to-do list. Thanks!
    Ok lets try to find out the issue:
    Did you change the name of the power after linking it to the bar? If yes, that will cause that error. To fix, simply drag and link it again to the bar

If that does not fix, let me know... Try to spot differences between the character that you have the issue, and the one that doesnt. Check things like number of powers they have, see if their powers have actions associated, if yes... if they have more than one, etca...
    I will try to check other possibilities

For weapons though, it is not implemented yet
    Last edited by johniba; September 12th, 2021 at 16:41.

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Ok lets try to find out the issue:
    Did you change the name of the power after linking it to the bar? If yes, that will cause that error. To fix, simply drag and link it again to the bar
    No I did not change the name.

If that does not fix, let me know... Try to spot differences between the character that you have the issue, and the one that doesnt. Check things like number of powers they have, see if their powers have actions associated, if yes... if they have more than one, etca...
    I will try to check other possibilities
    It is so strange. The buttons works fine and populates the dice pool normally if you press them in the actions tab, and they can be pulled down to the quickbar, but trying to use it there will not work.

For weapons though, it is not implemented yet
    Gotcha. It's all wizardry to me so just checking. Thanks so much. This is already a huge quality of life update for my casters. Really appreciate all the work that went into this!

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    No I did not change the name.

It is so strange. The buttons works fine and populates the dice pool normally if you press them in the actions tab, and they can be pulled down to the quickbar, but trying to use it there will not work.

Gotcha. It's all wizardry to me so just checking. Thanks so much. This is already a huge quality of life update for my casters. Really appreciate all the work that went into this!

I think I have an idea why it could fail, so I will try to make some more tests.
    I will also modify the code a little bit, in a way I think will make these errors less prone to happen.

So this will be somewhere this week, as I have already finished a release, and I am only awaiting for the moderators to approve on the forge.

Updated Libraries

Edge of the Empire Libraries
    • Fixed Defenses of NPCs to reflect the changes made to the order.

Age of Rebellion Libraries
    • Added NPCs and Vehicles from the Adventure in the back of the Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook I missed.
    • Added NPCs that were ungrouped from Fully Operational to Age of Rebellion Library group.

Force and Destiny Libraries
    • Added NPCs from the Adventure in the back of the Force and Destiny Core Rulebook I missed.

All Genesys Libraries
    • Add (GEN) at the Beginning of the name of the libraries in FG so that they are easier to find.

I also altered the SW in front of the Star Wars Libraries from SW to (SW), to be more consistent with the Genesys Libraries.

I still need to correct the defense zones for the Genesys Libraries. That should be done soon. Just forgot it as I was writing this post. oh well

I think I have an idea why it could fail, so I will try to make some more tests.
    I will also modify the code a little bit, in a way I think will make these errors less prone to happen.

So this will be somewhere this week, as I have already finished a release, and I am only awaiting for the moderators to approve on the forge.
    Low priority Johniba. I can make it work by redoing the character. Keep up the great work! You too @Sevrick! I'm not running star Wars yet but when I do these libraries will be invaluable!
    Last edited by Xarax; September 13th, 2021 at 13:45.

NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2021-09-13

Unless mentioned, the fix or improvement is for both Genesys and Star Wars.

Improvements:
    - (Star Wars) Party Sheet: GMRolls tab has been improved!
    The GM Rolls tab now has two tables to assist GMs in rolling Obligation and Duty Checks
    Each table has a button at the top right (looks like a circle) that when pressed, will automatically populate each corresponding table.
    The table will list only relevant characters. For example, the Obligation table will list only Party members that have at least a total of 1 or more Obligation
    The table will show:
    - Wounds and Strain Threshold modifiers: GMs can quickly apply modifiers from this table, based on the results of their obligation/duty check
    - Totals for: Obligation, Duty and Morality for each Character
    - Roll: Min/Max: the table will automatically calculate minimum and maximum roll values, to assist GMs in rolling d100 checks.
    Notice that characters are listed in "Min" roll order, so the last one on the list, its "Max" value will be the maximum value on a d100 to "trigger" the check

For example, suppose we have 3 characters in the Obligation table, with the following Min/Max:

Thally: Min: 1 / Max: 22
    DarkDolly: Min: 23 / Max: 37
    Nada: Min: 38 / Max: 58
    gm rolls.PNG

So, if the GM rolls d100 and the result is equal or less than 58, it triggered Obligation for the session.
    Also, lets suppose the roll result was 30, it means that it triggered DarkDolly's obligation...

For now the ruleset does not roll the check, and the GM needs to apply any modifiers manually.
    I will improve this later on in the future.

P.S.: I will also add a table to show characters with Morality later. Although they do not roll the same way, I want a place for the GM to quickly check a list of characters that have morality, so rolls can be made when needed.

How to download the new version:

FG Unity:
    You can subscribe to both rulesets in FG Forge. This will ensure that they are automatically downloaded whenever I upload a new version.
    (P.S.: everytime I upload a new version here in the forums, it may take a few hours for it to show up in Forge, as it requires Moderators to approve)
    (P.S.: If you have already done this before, you only need to click "Check for Updates" in FG Unity, and the download will start)

To subscribe and download the rulesets, follow the links:
    Genesys: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/143/view
    Star Wars: https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/159/view
    (Remember, if you want to use the Star Wars ruleset, make sure to subscribe/download BOTH)

FG Classic
    You can download both rulesets in the link below
    Make sure to save them in your "rulesets" directory

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing
    Modules and other extensions need to be downloaded from the above link also (even FG Unity, they are not in the Forge)

Updated files:
    - Genesys.pak
    - StarWarsFFG.pak

Download Genesys ruleset even if you are playing Star Wars
    Always remember to download BOTH rulesets if you intend to use Star Wars
    Last edited by johniba; September 13th, 2021 at 15:48.

Looks awesome. Is there some functionality for import and export because I noticed the npc has an import feature. Is there a way to export yet or is that somthing left over from testing?

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Looks awesome. Is there some functionality for import and export because I noticed the npc has an import feature. Is there a way to export yet or is that somthing left over from testing?
    Ah I didnt add any code for import/export

I did research about exporting based on our conversations, but I could not find any way for example, to export without descriptions

I am thinking that I will have to work on a solution outside of FantasyGrounds, maybe an external application to handle exporting that, and also for users that have edited descriptions etca.

Maybe that import if from Core, and our rulesets ended up with them

Edit: man, you just made me have another IDEA

I will put it to test, if it works, it could be a great solution to export/import descriptions

I will keep you posted
    Last edited by johniba; September 13th, 2021 at 17:18.

Sounds good. I think the import function I saw maybe part of another module or extension.
    Last edited by sevrick; September 13th, 2021 at 19:26.

Thread Information