DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    I know it's not a big deal but the Melee and Ranged Defense are inversed. Meaning Ranged Defense is where melee should be and melee defense is where ranged defense should be. Normally I wouldn't say anything but it invites mistakes when do data entry.

Edit: Remember awhile back when someone asked for attachments for gear. Well I just found out that Cyphers and Masks (Pg. 58) has Gear with attachments. They do this by making the Hard Points Required at 0. So I think it would be a good idea to implement what you created as an optional rule for Geneys, for Star Wars but since it's part of the Official rules make part of the Star Wars Ruleset. For now I will Enter "Gear" for the "Equipment Type" category and add as normal.

Hope to hear from you soon it's been awhile.
    Last edited by sevrick; June 4th, 2021 at 14:26.

Updated Libraries

Edge of The Empire Libraries
    • Fixed a lot of Typo and inconsistencies.

Age of Rebellion Libraries
    • Added Cyphers and Masks to the libraries.
    • Reassigned page numbers for tables that was missed.
    • Moved Page numbers to their proper place on species individual abelites.

Force and Destiny Libraries
    • Added missing weapon from Endless Vigil "Philaxian Phase-Knife".
    • Fixed price of "Yaladai Spice (100 dose cargo container)"to 80,000 and rarity to 8.
    • Added "Foot Speeder" as a Vehicle stat.
    • Fixed "High-Output Repulsor Coils". Changed rarity from 2 to 3.
    • Added Encumbrance values to podracer standard parts.
    • Fixed missing page reference on talents.

Genesys Core Rulebook
    • Moved source and page numbers to there proper place.
    • Deleted desctiption that were acidently added to the tables.
    • Added a Setting to each NPC.
    • Renamed the Group from "Genesys Core Rulebook (No Descriptions)" to "Genesys Core Rulebook Library"
    • Removed the "(No Des" Tag from the file name of the Library.

This update had a lot of Typo and inconsistencies fixes. Sorry for OCD people out there it must have been Hell .
    Last edited by sevrick; June 4th, 2021 at 15:19.

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    I got a problem and for the life of me, I cannot remember if I ever got an answer to this, so.... help!

So ever so slowly I've been working on setting up my own module to get some Star Wars action going but the dice symbols DO NOT WORK for players. Instead of seeing a symbol, they see "normal" ascii symbols. Was this ever addressed and I am dumb forgetting, or this an issue for others? Any idea why this happens? Does it matter we use different language setup for our keyboards, since we're from different countries?

Thanks

EDIT: Thought I should clarify, that the symbols that do not work, is in text, not chat. For instance any talent, with a description with the dice symbols in it, will look... not right.
    I remember this, I even changed the code responsible with translating the symbols, and I thought that solved it for you.

I really dont know why they dont see the symbols, I can try to replicate this issue again, I never managed to.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I know it's not a big deal but the Melee and Ranged Defense are inversed. Meaning Ranged Defense is where melee should be and melee defense is where ranged defense should be. Normally I wouldn't say anything but it invites mistakes when do data entry.

Edit: Remember awhile back when someone asked for attachments for gear. Well I just found out that Cyphers and Masks (Pg. 58) has Gear with attachments. They do this by making the Hard Points Required at 0. So I think it would be a good idea to implement what you created as an optional rule for Geneys, for Star Wars but since it's part of the Official rules make part of the Star Wars Ruleset. For now I will Enter "Gear" for the "Equipment Type" category and add as normal.

Hope to hear from you soon it's been awhile.
    yeah sorry for being away so long.

This is quite easy to do, I am working on an update, I want to fix several small things, and release this soon, so I will try to include this.

Guys, it just came to my attention that support for FGClassic will be dropped soon (June 24)
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...rounds-Classic

This does not really affect us that much, but so far, this is how I have been developing the ruleset:

- I develop and start testing in FGClassic, this is my environment and to be fair, FGC it is a very light program, so I always prefered that.
    - After I finish the test in FGC, I run tests in FGUnity, and release it.

This is a small change, but I will shift my focus and code/test directly in FGUnity.

The way I have been doing has always kept compatibility, so the rulesets work in both versions, but I encourage everyone still using FGClassic, to really think about upgrading to Unity.
    The main reason is that we never know when FG dev team may implement a patch/update and make it so it would not be compatible anymore. I really think that it is very possible in the not so distant future, when FG start to get more features, that could happen.

So yes, I will try to keep them compatible for now, but if FGUnity brings some awsome feature, and I cant make it compatible with FGC, i will probably notify everyone about it.

The good news is that we dont have to worry about our rulesets and FG's future, at least where FGUnity is concerned.

I remember this, I even changed the code responsible with translating the symbols, and I thought that solved it for you.

I really dont know why they dont see the symbols, I can try to replicate this issue again, I never managed to.
    Well. That all happened while we were moving characters from the old system. I.E. Typing it all in and we said: "F*** it. We're not stopping. This will be fixed". Then we got to do a little gaming and testing / learning and after a couple of hours the problem fixed itself. I have no clue how or why. But it just... works... now. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forget it. If it pops up again, I'll try to figure out what happened....

A few things I've noticed (This is star wars):
    1) Nowhere to record Force rating. Not a big problem, but hey... I noticed it.
    2) I have a character that is a shapeshifter (homebrew stuff) and I thought: "Great. This ruleset lets me drag / drop races. I can just use custom one's for each shape and save time". But, as it turns out, dragging a new race to the charactersheet resets the experience humber. In case anyone else needing to do that, I wish there was a way to communicate this. Perhaps when someone one day creates a manual for the ruleset, this could be noted? This is clearly a me problem...
    3) Party inventory doesn't work. Again, not massively important, but useful to have some day.

Just a few things. Very minor really. We're enjoying getting back into Star Wars, without all the hazzle of the old ruleset. So thank you for your hard work!

Vires Animi

As for the whole FGC is being sunsetted... ish. I would say, that you just might as well go all in on FGU.

You cannot stop the tide with your arms. This is the way Fantasy Grounds is going. This day was inevitable and we just might as well embrace the future. I am sure everyone here willl completely understand your position.

I have 2 players in my group with subpar computers and running Unity has actually been smoother for them than Classic. There’s less problems that pop up for them. I’m sure the majority of people are already using Unity and it won’t be long before Classic is phased out completely

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    1) Nowhere to record Force rating. Not a big problem, but hey... I noticed it.
    Add the Talent Force Rating and add how many ranks your character has it.

Add the Talent Force Rating and add how many ranks your character has it.
    Yeah. But then you still need somewhere to track how many have been committed. Soooo... still missing that field from the old system, to be honest.

Thread Information