STAR TREK 2d20
    Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    As opposed to actively removing duplicate items/vehciles/etc from the library, would there be a way to program this so that it will merge duplicates and simply list all the sources for them.

That is, instead of

Backpack / Edge of the Empire
    Backpack / Age of Rebellion
    Backpack / Force and Destiny

it would show up as

Backpack / EotE-AoR-FaD
    I am afraid FG does not have a way to do that, but I will try to put in our to-do list for the future, who knows we may find a clever way to do something.

Hi everyone

Sorry for the lack of updates, I will not be able to post much on the next week, but I promisse I will come back full steam... and release more stuff

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hi everyone

Sorry for the lack of updates, I will not be able to post much on the next week, but I promisse I will come back full steam... and release more stuff
    No worries Johniba. We are all just excited that this is still a live project. Thanks so much for the work you are putting into this and if there is anything else we can do besides being patient, let us know!

Yep, we're just glad for the support. It's functional enough for my needs that everything you come up with is a bonus, but often a very helpful bonus

We all appreciate the imm Mae amount of work you guys put into this, it’s better than some of the actual official rulesets on the store. Don’t burn yourself out because it’s already a great product. I’m looking forward to what you’re working on next. I’m especially curious what you’re going to do for the Talents page for Genesys and Star Wars.

So if we download these files, and update descriptions with book text - what happens when you release an update? Do our descriptions get overwritten when we refresh your files?

Quote Originally Posted by bazutti View Post
    So if we download these files, and update descriptions with book text - what happens when you release an update? Do our descriptions get overwritten when we refresh your files?
    You might have to search this thread since there’s so many posts but there’s a detailed description and a video on how to copy these into your own data module and then add your descriptions so when the originals update it won’t change your new modules. Then you can just make small changes as you need to.

Quote Originally Posted by bazutti View Post
    As of now when I release updates to the libraries your descriptions will get overwritten. For now your best bet would be to hold off on adding descriptions until Johniba is able to apply the Import/Export function planned.

I know it's a hassle but what I do is add the descriptions to the game I am running on a as needed basis, after dragging what I need over from the libraries.
    Last edited by sevrick; May 22nd, 2021 at 21:36.

Hey guys just thought I would let you know what's going on with my updates and future plans and home made project involving star wars and this ruleset.

Awhile back I asked if anyone was interested in my random NPCs project. Some said they were so with Johnibas permission I will add it to the modules. That project has now expanded to include random weapons, items, gear, and vehicles tables. In order to do this I need a database of all equipment ever released for this system and organize it by Rarity and price so that I may then assign appropriate percentages on chances to get. By the time I am done you should be able to roll up random shops on the fly and have it populate based on where the shop is. For example a core world is more likely to have rarer goods available then say an outer rim world. You could also use this as random a random treasure table not unlike DnD.

I have been compiling this list as I add each supplement to the libraries. I have been getting behind in this, and so have been taking some time to get caught up.

Also the next update will have a lot of consistency and typo fixes along with Cyphers and Masks. I am embarrassed as to just how many I found. That should come out some time before the end of this week.
    Last edited by sevrick; May 23rd, 2021 at 19:43.

That’s amazing! The random equipment generator would be so helpful for me. It would let me generate random loot for some areas as well as some smaller stores that have limited products.

Thread Information