DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 282 First ... 513141516172565115 ... Last
    As for feedback I do like the idea of being able to have more than one vehicle in the inventory. Perhaps each vehicle in the PC inventory will link to its own vehicle tab in the party sheet? And keep the vehicle sheet its own entity to store all of the types of vehicles in the ruleset for database management.

Quote Originally Posted by punisher5150 View Post
    Not exactly. I've attached three images to show all of the places where vehicle information can be loaded into a Star Wars ruleset adventure.
    Attachment 31526
    Attachment 31527
    Attachment 31528
    While taking things from the old star wars ruleset is a good place to start, but the star wars ruleset was lacking in certain areas. Since it is now part of CoreRPG we have the opportunity to suppress the feeble limitations of the old version.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    While taking things from the old star wars ruleset is a good place to start, but the star wars ruleset was lacking in certain areas. Since it is now part of CoreRPG we have the opportunity to suppress the feeble limitations of the old version.

Oh yes for sure. I am not keeping inside constraints of the sw or wfrp3 rulesets, actually corerpg implementations always take precedence

So I have been testing the ruleset and I decided split up feedback for testing into 2 parts issues and polish. Issues being more important than polished features. Polish is ideas that have come to me that might make it better but aren't a priority.

Issues
    • Weapons can't be dragged to NPC Inventory.
    • Weapons in the NPCs combat tab can't be dragged to dice pool.
    • Display Encumbrance Threshold on character sheets.
    • The Armor button in the items window is displaying AC and Wt instead of Armor, Defense, and Encumbrance

Polish
    • Weapon qualities not showing up in PC combat tab. You might show weapon qualities 1st then a description.
    • After clicking the Weapons button in the items window. You could mirror the tables in the official books. As well as change Wt to Enc.
    • More search filters for the items, such as searching by Skill and Setting.
    • A Gear button for the Items window.
    • I know it was possible in pathfinder and dnd to click on certain keywords, such as conditions, and then it would bring up another window displaying what the effect does. You could add this feature to Weapon qualities.
    • When armor is worn, its encumbrance rating is supposed to be reduced by three, to a minimum of zero.

Item Database looks beautiful BTW.
    Last edited by sevrick; February 9th, 2020 at 21:27.

Since it is now part of CoreRPG we have the opportunity to suppress the feeble limitations of the old version.
    That's a little bit extreme don't you think?!? There are limitations, of course, but... feeble!!! :-O
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    That's a little bit extreme don't you think?!? There are limitations, of course, but... feeble!!! :-O
    Rofl no disrespect meant on your work. True it got the job done well enough, I just spent years looking at all the things the old ruleset couldn't do. To be honest I didn't expect something like this to ever happen. So I resigned my self to working with what I had. Hence my excitement to see this brought to fruition.
    Last edited by sevrick; February 9th, 2020 at 18:55.

To be honest I didn't expect something like this to ever happen.
    Neither did I when I asked the community to take on updating the old ruleset for FGU. @johniba has definitely gone above and beyond here!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Neither did I when I asked the community to take on updating the old ruleset for FGU. @johniba has definitely gone above and beyond here!
    Ain't that the thruth! I've tried looking into code, but my mind isn't wired for it, so I have all the respect in the world for someone, that says: "I'm gonna do this" and does it. I am pretty excited about this ruleset.

I just hope that once it is done, that there will a be a Star Wars extension for it. And since it is CoreRPG based, I sort of assume that this will work with the Author extension (which is amazing by the way). I can't wait for that!

Keep up the good work!

Vires Animi

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    Ain't that the thruth! I've tried looking into code, but my mind isn't wired for it, so I have all the respect in the world for someone, that says: "I'm gonna do this" and does it. I am pretty excited about this ruleset.

I just hope that once it is done, that there will a be a Star Wars extension for it. And since it is CoreRPG based, I sort of assume that this will work with the Author extension (which is amazing by the way). I can't wait for that!

Keep up the good work!

Vires Animi
    I agree. Also the Author extension works. I am nearly half way through the Core Rulebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    omg, the star wars ruleset and the warhammer frp rulesets are anything but feeble!
    When you start to see how much the code handles and so many incredible things, it is an awsome achievement!

I only hope one day we can improve upon that... but oh no, never associate it with feeble!

Thread Information