DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hey Jeffencourt,

While updating the combat tracker today, I found the issue, and I believe I fixed this!

I will upload a new version today, so if you can please download the rulesets and let me know if it fixed for you
    Thank you for nailing this down so quick!

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I noticed after going back over vehicles in the Genesys Expanded Players Guide, that there is several vehicles that have additional information in relation to encumbrance.

For example the Cargo Plane says "Encumbrance Capacity: 120 (or 30 Passengers)"

You could add 2nd box to enter that information so that if you plan on using the encumbrance value for calculations this box will be unaffected.
    That is a good idea, I will see that I add an extra box below for extra info

Quote Originally Posted by jeffencourt View Post
    Thank you for nailing this down so quick!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    Using the 4-21 ruleset in FGU for Star Wars, the Hull Threshold; Strain Threshold; and Armor fields in the CT aren't reporting values from the entered vehicle for characters - is there an order to do this that I'm doing wrong?

Edit: I see now that the screenshot I was looking at has an NPC using these fields, I'll assume that the CT linking to the Character's entered vehicle hasn't been added yet. Thanks!
    AH HA! You found a bug! I didnt notice that error! I will fix this and update it today!

AH HA! You found a bug! I didnt notice that error! I will fix this and update it today!
    Awesome, excited to see it!
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

That is a good idea, I will see that I add an extra box below for extra info
    Well not so much Below as beside the encumbrance value. Just to make that clarification.

Also some of the vehicles have extra info much like the "Additional Rules" section that was added to the star wars ruleset. You could just add it to Genesys as well. Or you could just make a part of the description.
    Last edited by sevrick; April 23rd, 2021 at 21:10.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Well not so much Below as beside the encumbrance value. Just to make that clarification.

Also some of the vehicles have extra info much like the "Additional Rules" section that was added to the star wars ruleset. You could just add it to Genesys as well. Or you could just make a part of the description.
    Sounds good... i will add it on genesys, and it will spill over to star wars also
    EDIT: ah just noticed it was already in star wars
    Last edited by johniba; April 24th, 2021 at 02:20.

NEW RELEASE!
    Version 2021-04-23

Unless mentioned, the fix or improvement is for both Genesys and Star Wars.

Fixes:

Improvements:
    -- (Genesys) Vehicle sheet: added an extra field for extra encumbrance notes, near the original encumbrance field. (Star Wars Ruleset already had this)
    -- Combat Tracker: Fixed an issue where vehicle Hull Trauma, System Strain, Armor and Defense would not update from the character sheet.

P.S.: Currently if you have a vehicle with critical damage, instead of removing the critical damage from the Character sheet's Vehicle tab, make sure to open the vehicle record (from inventory), and deleting the critical from there.
    I will be fixing this soon

As always, you can download the updates here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing

Updated files:
    - Genesys.pak
    - StarWarsFFG.pak

Always remember to download BOTH rulesets if you intend to use Star Wars

Pretty awesome to see this moving along, I'll have to do those updates to the Star Wars theme when I get the chance here. Thanks for keeping it up! One request, to add a button for the NPC vehicle's control skill to the combat tracker? Perhaps next to the rollable attributes section?
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    Pretty awesome to see this moving along, I'll have to do those updates to the Star Wars theme when I get the chance here. Thanks for keeping it up! One request, to add a button for the NPC vehicle's control skill to the combat tracker? Perhaps next to the rollable attributes section?
    Oh it is already there.

Notice that you can expand a section containing the control skill and vehicle weapons for each npc, clicking a toggle button (rocket icon)

combat tracker.PNG

P.S.: I have to fix the alignment on the weapons title bar
    Last edited by johniba; April 24th, 2021 at 14:14.

Thread Information