FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Sevrick I cant seem to be able to reproduce the error, can you try something for me?

Are you on FGC or FGU? Star Wars or Genesys?
    I guess you updated both rulesets, right?
    You said it happens when you toggle on/off, you mean that button at the top that toggles all vehicles at once?

And also, let me know if you are using a vehicle/npc from your libraries, tell me the name of them, i will try using the same here.
    I am using FGU Star Wars. I have the latest updated ruleset. Yes the space ship icon. When I toggle either one it does it.

I didn't even have a vehicle on the character.

Also I created a new character to see if it was a problem with the character.

Also I am getting an error when clicking the skills tab that says

Script execution error: [String "campaign/scripts/char_skillist.lua"]:168: attempt to index local 'aSystemskillist' (a nil value)

Not sure if it is related.

In an attempt to help isolate the bug, I don't get that error when using FGU, Genesys, with just the Core Rulebook and Expanded Players guide loaded. Rulesets are current. Clicking on the spaceship icon with and without a ship loaded works ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Urqy View Post
    In an attempt to help isolate the bug, I don't get that error when using FGU, Genesys, with just the Core Rulebook and Expanded Players guide loaded. Rulesets are current. Clicking on the spaceship icon with and without a ship loaded works ok.
    Ah thanks, that helps narrow down

I think that it could be a vehicle in the star wars library that does not have one of the shield fields recorded on it.
    I can update the code to verify for it before linking in the window, but i would never know for sure if i fixed

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I am using FGU Star Wars. I have the latest updated ruleset. Yes the space ship icon. When I toggle either one it does it.

I didn't even have a vehicle on the character.

Also I created a new character to see if it was a problem with the character.

Also I am getting an error when clicking the skills tab that says

Script execution error: [String "campaign/scripts/char_skillist.lua"]:168: attempt to index local 'aSystemskillist' (a nil value)

Not sure if it is related.
    That error is really strange

Did you by any chance configure your FGU to use anything different from the Live version? (check screen)

fgu live.PNG

I cant seem to reproduce any of the two issues.

Are you using the Star Wars theme? if yes, are you using the latest version available?

Did you download both latest Genesys and Star Wars? That error could be because you do not have the latest genesys

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    That error is really strange

Did you by any chance configure your FGU to use anything different from the Live version? (check screen)

fgu live.PNG

I cant seem to reproduce any of the two issues.

Are you using the Star Wars theme? if yes, are you using the latest version available?

Did you download both latest Genesys and Star Wars? That error could be because you do not have the latest genesys
    Yes I redownload everything just to be sure. I tried removing all extensions and unloading all libraries.

I checked I am using the Live version. Also created a new Campaign and made a quick test character and got the same result.

Furthermore I tested it FGC still same result.

Not sure if it matters but I recently installed
    wpdmtp.inf at C:\Windows\INF\
    while trying to fix some problems related to another program. Would that effect it?
    Last edited by sevrick; April 15th, 2021 at 03:54.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Yes I redownload everything just to be sure. I tried removing all extensions and unloading all libraries.

I checked I am using the Live version. Also created a new Campaign and made a quick test character and got the same result.

Furthermore I tested it FGC still same result.

Not sure if it matters but I recently installed
    wpdmtp.inf at C:\Windows\INF\
    while trying to fix some problems related to another program. Would that effect it?

Do you have this error in FGC too, or just the one about the vehicles?

I will redownload everything here too... and run a test

Hey Sevrick, I found the issue!

omg I uploaded an outdated version by mistake, I only managed to get the error once i downloaded the .pak versions i had uploaded

I am so sorry for this, can you please redownload both .pak and test?

I will also post a Release notes here, just so everyone redownloads

I had some other fixes, I was holding off a bit to update some more things, but i will release this, and later release again in the weekend
    Last edited by johniba; April 15th, 2021 at 14:06.

RELEASE NOTES:

Version 2021-04-15

Fixes:
    -- All text boxes/fields: When editing text, special Genesys/Star Wars symbols will no longer revert back to their special code (Like "(T)"" for example), unless you double click the text.
    This is to try to fix an issue where a Player, connected to the GM, would sometimes not see the special dice symbols when opening a record like Skill, Talent etca, and would instead see international character symbols like ("ÿ")
    -- Character sheet: Changed header from NAME, to Name
    -- Vehicle sheet: Cost field will no longer convert special characters like "(F)" into genesys/star wars dice symbols
    -- NPC Sheet: skills now list by: category -> name (just like in the PC sheets)
    -- Genesys: Settings record: skills now list by: category -> name

Improvements:
    - (Star Wars) Character/NPC sheets: Changed the background graphics for characteristics.

P.S.: Currently if you have a vehicle with critical damage, instead of removing the critical damage from the Character sheet's Vehicle tab, make sure to open the vehicle record (from inventory), and deleting the critical from there.
    I will be fixing this soon

As always, you can download the updates here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...R-?usp=sharing

Updated files:
    - Genesys.pak
    - StarWarsFFG.pak

Always remember to download BOTH rulesets if you intend to use Star Wars
    Last edited by johniba; April 15th, 2021 at 14:07.

Just tested with the new release, the player still do not see the symbols.
    FGU, both with latest releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Jelk View Post
    Just tested with the new release, the player still do not see the symbols.
    FGU, both with latest releases.
    Hi Jelk, can you do me a favor?

Can you give me the steps you are executing on the test?
    For example what libraries you are using (if any) and if you are using libraries, what records you tested

If you are creating the records, let me know, and i will follow the steps and create the same here and test

If possible, try to give me all the steps...

I tried here, installed FGU in another computer, connected to my main one, I still could not reproduce the error, so I will have to wait your steps
    Last edited by johniba; April 15th, 2021 at 21:01.

Thread Information