DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 282 First ... 311121314152363113 ... Last
    That's sound great. I like the spells tab idea.

I noticed that there is no rarity category. Is the note category where the description goes or is that the blank space above the setting. Just a suggestion but you could label the place where the weapons qualities go as "Special" and the text Description as "Description".

Also I am not sure but is there away to hide text from the player until the weapon or item is identified? I know that you can conceal the name of the item, but not sure about a description.

Also the items say Weight and not encumbrance.

Also if you wanted to put that little extra finish on it you could order the categories in order that they appear on the tables, like you did with the talents.

I hope I am not being too big of a nuisance. OCD kicking in

Thanks again for all your hard work
    Last edited by sevrick; February 6th, 2020 at 02:42.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I noticed that there is no rarity category. Is the note category where the description goes or is that the blank space above the setting. Just a suggestion but you could label the place where the weapons qualities go as "Special" and the text Description as "Description".

Also I am not sure but is there away to hide text from the player until the weapon or item is identified? I know that you can conceal the name of the item, but not sure about a description.

Also the items say Weight and not encumbrance.

Also if you wanted to put that little extra finish on it you could order the categories in order that they appear on the tables, like you did with the talents.

I hope I am not being too big of a nuisance. OCD kicking in

Thanks again for all your hard work

Oh no, it is missing rarity.. I swear i added it but when testing and editing i must have missed in the final version

I will update it later today with rarity

I will change the description to encumbrance and reorder the fields

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Oh no, it is missing rarity.. I swear i added it but when testing and editing i must have missed in the final version

I will update it later today with rarity

I will change the description to encumbrance and reorder the fields
    It's ok I will hold off on the libraries untill it's fixed.

Also I was wondering about my question in my last post about Notes and hiding text.

Is the note category where the description goes or is that the blank space above the setting. Just a suggestion but you could label the place where the weapons qualities go as "Special" and the text Description as "Description".

Non-id name and notes are shown to the player if the item is not identified.
    I will clarify that renaming that label

The big field with no label, above setting, is the one with the full description
    I will see if i can add a label there

I also need to make sure that an item cannot be listed in combat, if it is not identified, or at least

Just thought I would check in and see how things are going. It's been awhile since I heard anything. I have weekends off I was just looking forward to adding all the items in. No pressure I am just realy excited. Lol I refresh this forum like 30 times a day to see any news.

Just thought I would check in and see how things are going. It's been awhile since I heard anything. I have weekends off I was just looking forward to adding all the items in. No pressure I am just realy excited. Lol I refresh this forum like 30 times a day to see any news.
    I am working hard to make the npc sheet working.
    I tried two things... one creating it from scratch to make it look like the ones you see in DND 3.5 and 5... but to be fair, i didnt like the results.
    It is mainly because my skills i would believe, are not up to par atm

But then, i started working on the one SW ruleset has... and it clicked!

So, i will upload tonight a version where it works, so people can test and give feedback
    It is not the final version yet, but it works

I will fix the items window, and upload this...

Woot. Let the party begin

Thread Information