DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Seems like the latest FGU update broke the extension's icons? None of the graphics show up for the various buttons (Characters, Items, NPCs, etc..) just text. Happened on two computers, anyone else?

You might try Better Menus extension untill its fixed. I my self actualy prefer this as it gives me more screen realastate, but might not be for everyone.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oreRPG-5E-etc)
    Last edited by sevrick; February 21st, 2021 at 21:18.

The update this past week removed all sidebar icons in FGU, afaik; it’s not an error.

I'm actually fine with the icons being removed. Frees up visible space.

Pro tip discovered through play: Number your character's talents in the listing on the main page according to rank. this will create a 'piramid' that you can figure out what you need to add to it at a glance. Happy gaming!

Hey guys I am looking at the errors caused in the latest update, I will fix them in the next coming days and provide a patch

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    Seems like the latest FGU update broke the extension's icons? None of the graphics show up for the various buttons (Characters, Items, NPCs, etc..) just text. Happened on two computers, anyone else?
    Yeah like others said, it is not an error.
    FGC and FGU now show the sidebar as a strip of buttons only with text. I find it is actually better, gives more space to important things on screen

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    When I use the Genesys ruleset, I keep getting an error in FGU a special ability on a character it says:
    [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "referencerraicialtrait"]:5 attempt to index field 'subwindow' (a nil value)
    Apart from this issue, let me know if anyone get any error messages.
    When i tested I could not find any issues caused by the update in core rpg

So I can't seem to hide my dice rolls from my players, either from using the eye icon by the dice, or switching it off on the Options part of the side menu.

Am I missing something? Is this an update issue?

Thread Information