DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    Added the Trouble Brewing adventure from the Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook. Obviously I couldn't add any detailed information. Instead I added all the formatting for it and indicated where all the information can be entered. It is also in a format that is Author friendly. Note that the same formatting scheme won't necessarily be the same across all adventures. I added a folder in the star wars modules, so you can download them there.
    Sorry, where do I find this? I just added all the updates, but can't find Trouble Brewing anywhere. How to I get to it?

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    Sorry, where do I find this? I just added all the updates, but can't find Trouble Brewing anywhere. How to I get to it?
    I made a new folder in the same place you find the libraries. I thought It might help avoid clutter. Should find it there.

I made a new folder in the same place you find the libraries. I thought It might help avoid clutter. Should find it there.
    Huh... not sure what I'm doing wrong. Downloaded the latest files, look in Libraries while in the main game, can't find anything. I go to Modules and it's just the AoE, EoE, and F&D libraries to load.

Side note: are the effects of Attachments going to be added to the game directly at some point? For example, a Blaster with a Blaster Articulating Module gets a Setback die added to the roll automatically?

On the Google Drive, if you click on "Libraries-Star Wars" you will find AoR, FaD, EotE and a new folder called "Adventures." It's inside that folder.

Yeah the way the cloud does folders makes it not obvious there is a folder there unless you know where to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Urqy View Post
    On the Google Drive, if you click on "Libraries-Star Wars" you will find AoR, FaD, EotE and a new folder called "Adventures." It's inside that folder.
    Ahhhh, thanks. Missed it!

Just checking in to see how things are progressing. Also I noticed the NPCs don't have their stats labeled underneath wounds strain and defense. For example Ranged Defense or Melee Defense

Just checking in to see how things are progressing. Also I noticed the NPCs don't have their stats labeled underneath wounds strain and defense. For example Ranged Defense or Melee Defense
    Sorry for the lack of updates.
    I am working on an update real soon, it will not have the specialization tree yet, but i want to finish other things before I focus on that.
    I want to add the missing fields from star wars in the character sheet, also finish missing vehicle features that make combat easier, and a few other things.

I will check about the npc stats....

Updated Libraries

Edge of The Empire Libraries
    • Added Motivations Tables
    • Changed Macrobinoculars rarity from 1 to 2.
    • Renamed and merged some subtypes.
    • Fixed some links stats of droids linking to NPC sheet.

Age of Rebellion Libraries
    • Added Motivations Tables
    • Fixed some links stats of droids linking to NPC sheet.

Force and Destiny Libraries
    • Added Knights of Fate source book to the libraries.
    • Add ranks to Feint Talent

Trouble Brewing
    Made a few correction on some typos and misc changes.

So Sevrick

For the "reference" field here is what I am thinking

I will actually make it like:

"Reference" - "Page" (two separate fields)

This will make it easier to provide filters in the database windows (for example, I could open the Items database, and in the bottom select a particular book as reference and filter and show results from that.

For Star Wars, I will remove the "settings" field, but for Genesys I will ALSO keep the new fields (Reference, Page)

I think the idea is that we could use Reference+page, instead of the placeholder description information (like you do "please look at page x of book y)

In the future, I will try to implement an easy way for exporting into a module with an option to not export descriptions (this could possibly make your life easier, Sevrick)

And also, it will allow me to maybe work on an easy way for people to populate those description fields, maybe using a spreadsheet... but i will talk more about this later.

So for now, I am working on a next version of the rulesets where the missing fields will be available, and then work on improvements (spec trees, auto calc of experience, character building etca)

Thread Information