FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    I will record a video showing the existing features in the rulesets.
    Maybe I can also list the existing features, in the main page, and keep that updated
    That would be very helpful, especially for newer people just finding this or those who only infrequently check on updates.

Also about the vehicle in combat tracker, yes it is coming soon.
    Woot!

The theme issue, I can have a look but i am not the developer. I think it is easy to fix, I will see what i can do
    That's strange. It's not that the hologramatic file folder look is bad, but the simple circle icons are pretty crisp and clean and might be preferable for my players.

I've been playtesting this further with a friend, and the functionality (other than ship combat) is definitely at a point where we'll be making the move to this once we finish our current adventure/scenario and are moving onto the next.
    Last edited by mossfoot; November 21st, 2020 at 22:56.

Sorry to bother, but I've been searching the thread and I can't find the answer to whenever or not it was implemented the possibility to have a "party" ship.

Quote Originally Posted by Samzagas View Post
    Sorry to bother, but I've been searching the thread and I can't find the answer to whenever or not it was implemented the possibility to have a "party" ship.
    The old rule set had a party ship. So far this ruleset makes it so eveyone has their own vehicle attached to their character sheet. Just give all the players the stats for the party ship. It may make sense in the future to have a party ship once vehicle inventory is a thing. That way everyone will have a shared view of the ships inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    The old rule set had a party ship. So far this ruleset makes it so eveyone has their own vehicle attached to their character sheet. Just give all the players the stats for the party ship. It may make sense in the future to have a party ship once vehicle inventory is a thing. That way everyone will have a shared view of the ships inventory.
    Right now what I have planned to do is simply designate the Captain as the one whose Ship I modify during combat, but others will have the ship stats as well to access stuff like rolling vehicle weapons.

However, I wonder if it would be possible to "link" a specific vehicle so that all people using it share the same info (ie damage).

Not just a single "party" ship feature, but cross linking any unique vehicle (so, for example, a copy of a Correllian Corvette made unique with a specific ID or ticked box).

They have some good ship mechanics and coding in the Starfinder ruleset. You can link multiple people to the same ship sheet for ship combat and stuff. If you need to “borrow” some code instead of fabricating from scratch it might be a good place to look

I've been thinking.

I'm not using this yet. To play star wars I mean, and had a go at it, to see what is holding me back. And really it comes down to: Career specializations. You can't really make a character yet. Well. Completely that is. It occured to me, that all the bells and whistles that are coming are all good and fine and I cannot wait for them. But give me the option of those specializations and I am good and ready to make some space fantasy stories.

OH.. and the ability to add automatic success, failure, triumph, and despair to rolls. Pretty important too. There was an extention for that in the old ruleset. You may be able to take the code from that. Dunno.

Other that than, this is really fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Samzagas View Post
    I have created the code for that, but did not release yet.
    It should be in the next release, this week

Quote Originally Posted by Saeval View Post
    They have some good ship mechanics and coding in the Starfinder ruleset. You can link multiple people to the same ship sheet for ship combat and stuff. If you need to “borrow” some code instead of fabricating from scratch it might be a good place to look
    I have created something like that.
    We can have party ships, and also players can share their ships, and other people can join, so it is very flexible
    I did not enable that in the current release yet, but it should be available this next week

Quote Originally Posted by pauljmendoza View Post
    Here are screenshots of the font codes I entered, and the results after I lock the file:

https://flic.kr/p/2k94QtL

https://flic.kr/p/2k94Qun

Ok,

What window is that?
    I tested here, and although i see a spacing issue with some of the symbols, and i have to fix that, The symbols displayed are ok.

Are you sure you are using the star wars ruleset, and not the genesys one?

Also, make sure you did not unzip an old ruleset and left it in the ruleset directory, that will also be an issue.

Thread Information