FG Spreadshirt Swag
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegemerc View Post
    First, great ruleset!
    So I am wondering if it is possible to somehow import the descriptions from Oggdude's character generator like how the SW ruleset on foundry does it.
    Also from what I understand eventually you won't need Ogg Dudes character creator as well as this ruleset. This was mainly because I had to reference my characters specialization tree. It may even surpass it with the new FG feature on character creation windows.

So is there a way to tell what the current state of completion is for this in each of the genres/rulesets/settings?

So is there a way to tell what the current state of completion is for this in each of the genres/rulesets/settings?
    I would say: Download and take a look. And follow this thread. Some great discussions here and if you see something that could be better, please share it.

I want to start saying a big Thanks, or Congrats, not sure which one should come first or which one evoke a greater feeling.
    Really amazing work. Truly grateful. I always bet in FG from the start, and this is why. Did I said thank you already?

Ok, I am using FGC, and I am using the extension to change the background to a Space Theme (Star Wars Theme). I am having an issue where not the whole tabletop shows the space theme. The Lower part of the screen is just black, and I was not able to fix it.
    Normally I wouldn't bother with such a small thing, but I was told to report bugs, so here I am, giving my 50 cents contribution to make this even better.

So does anyone else reported that already? How can I fix it?

Thank you for your great work.
    Last edited by Wise Orc Tavern; November 21st, 2020 at 14:51.

Quote Originally Posted by viresanimi View Post
    I would say: Download and take a look. And follow this thread. Some great discussions here and if you see something that could be better, please share it.
    I'm always trying to keep up to date, but it's easy to lose track after a while. I thought maybe there would be a way to keep track of progress on the front page?

Oh, how do we track vehicles tied to players on the Combat Tracker (or is that not implemented yet?)

Also, am I doing something wrong with the Theme? I'm getting the rectangular hologramatic navigation icons on the right hand side instead of the rounded ones with simple images on it (as shown in the test images on the front page). Has it been changed over, is there a way to choose between them?
    Last edited by mossfoot; November 21st, 2020 at 21:18.

First off, thank you guys for all this work, it's amazing!
    But I do have a few questions. First off, are there additional steps do I need to use the SW Dice Symbols as seen in the png, or is that implemented yet? I still see either the old Genesys symbols, or a question mark diamond symbol, etc. Do I need a matching font installed? Also, the symbols are super tiny, as is the main font used. Is there a way I can increase of change that font size?

Next question, what are the plans for all the open space on the main sheet? It's pretty open right now. (I am assuming there will be more things) Would it be possible to put the career field on it's own line? So that there is space for more than a couple of entries. Maybe even add the entries for age, gender, description, perhaps an expanding field for background or origin info? I know that usually goes in notes, but I'd love the see the front page have more info.

Last question, how are you implementing specialization trees? I was imagining a window with five rows of four tiny fields where you could drag and drop (eventually) the appropriate talent, with a few fields at the top to allow details specialization name, career, etc. The row dropped into could tabulate the cost?

Quote Originally Posted by mossfoot View Post
    I'm always trying to keep up to date, but it's easy to lose track after a while. I thought maybe there would be a way to keep track of progress on the front page?

Oh, how do we track vehicles tied to players on the Combat Tracker (or is that not implemented yet?)

Also, am I doing something wrong with the Theme? I'm getting the rectangular hologramatic navigation icons on the right hand side instead of the rounded ones with simple images on it (as shown in the test images on the front page). Has it been changed over, is there a way to choose between them?
    I will record a video showing the existing features in the rulesets.
    Maybe I can also list the existing features, in the main page, and keep that updated

Also about the vehicle in combat tracker, yes it is coming soon.

The theme issue, I can have a look but i am not the developer. I think it is easy to fix, I will see what i can do
    Last edited by johniba; November 21st, 2020 at 22:02.

Quote Originally Posted by pauljmendoza View Post
    First off, thank you guys for all this work, it's amazing!
    But I do have a few questions. First off, are there additional steps do I need to use the SW Dice Symbols as seen in the png, or is that implemented yet? I still see either the old Genesys symbols, or a question mark diamond symbol, etc. Do I need a matching font installed? Also, the symbols are super tiny, as is the main font used. Is there a way I can increase of change that font size?

Next question, what are the plans for all the open space on the main sheet? It's pretty open right now. (I am assuming there will be more things) Would it be possible to put the career field on it's own line? So that there is space for more than a couple of entries. Maybe even add the entries for age, gender, description, perhaps an expanding field for background or origin info? I know that usually goes in notes, but I'd love the see the front page have more info.

Last question, how are you implementing specialization trees? I was imagining a window with five rows of four tiny fields where you could drag and drop (eventually) the appropriate talent, with a few fields at the top to allow details specialization name, career, etc. The row dropped into could tabulate the cost?
    I dont understand your question about the symbols? If you are using the star wars ruleset, you should see star wars symbols, the fonts are included.
    Make sure to download the latest version of both Genesys and Star Wars rulesets....
    Also, make sure yours campaign is using the star wars ruleset and not genesys, if you want to see the star wars symbols and of course, have all the ruleset additions

Please give me an example of your issue so i can look

If you are talking about adding symbols to the text in description fields: the ruleset has a feature where you can type special combinations and it will come up with the symbols for you

For example, you could type:

"Add [B] to ranged combat rolls, also 2 (A) automatically on results"
    This will automatically replace [B] with a symbol for the boost dice, and (A) will be replaced with the Advantage symbol

Go to the repository:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/f...oEoWSoSeVhWxR-

Download a file named: "Star Wars Help.png"
    It has all the code replacements

The open space yes it will be filled up, with the missing features i am working on (obligation, force etca)

And about specialization and talent trees? Yeah I plan on implementing something very user friendly, and visual, i want it to look as close as to what you see in real sheets and in the books.

Initially it will not calculate experience, but i am developing taking into consideration, and i will add that later on.

My idea is to have specialization trees easy to create. That will allow Sevrick to populate the libraries with the official ones, but will also allow gms and players to come up with original ones...
    Last edited by johniba; November 21st, 2020 at 22:01.

Johniba did you get my 2nd PM with the link? No sure what it is going. It might be a bug or something.

Here are screenshots of the font codes I entered, and the results after I lock the file:

https://flic.kr/p/2k94QtL

https://flic.kr/p/2k94Qun
    Last edited by pauljmendoza; November 21st, 2020 at 23:04. Reason: Bad link

Thread Information