DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Just to bounce in since we're talking about custom libraries. I gave Johniba a couple of modules for the Trades of Terrinoth and Terrinoth Talents foundry books to add to the zip if he likes them enough. These would give you a good idea of how to make your own Talents, Careers, etc.

New Tutorial Video

Here is the quick video I made for updating and exporting library modules.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-zg6cjlfMw

Like I said let me know if there is anything unclear or that I missed.
    Last edited by sevrick; November 13th, 2020 at 11:19.

Great job with the video Sevrick.

The extension mentioned in the above video called author can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Project-Author

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    Great job with the video Sevrick.

The extension mentioned in the above video called author can be found here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...Project-Author
    Yeah I have been using it for the Genesys books and the ones I buy on the foundry. I will probubly figure away to do it with star wars as well.

I have given some thought how I am going to do the Universal Books. Such as Rise of the Separatists. The plan is to Merge Rise of the Separatists and Collapse of the Republic into one module. This seems to make the most sense. However Allies and Adversaries, Gadgets and Gear, and Dawn of Rebellion will get their own module. The only book I don't own is the Starships and Speeders book. Unless I pay 300 bucks on ebay for the scalped price, I won't be able to add it. I hope they reprint it.
    Last edited by sevrick; November 14th, 2020 at 01:35.

As I have been adding huge capital ship I noticed something.I think it would be a good idea to add a Weapon Location category. Then be able to collapse that group while looking at the weapons. A good place to put it would be just before the Fire Arc category.

As an example here is what I am talking about. The Imperial I-Class Star Destroyer looks crazy.

Star Destoyer Weapons.PNG
    Last edited by sevrick; November 15th, 2020 at 19:57.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    As I have been adding huge capital ship I noticed something.I think it would be a good idea to add a Weapon Location category. Then be able to collapse that group while looking at the weapons. A good place to put it would be just before the Fire Arc category.

As an example here is what I am talking about. The Imperial I-Class Star Destroyer looks crazy.

Star Destoyer Weapons.PNG
    Hmm, is there a weapon location information, on the ships in star wars?
    Anyway, one thing I can easly do is order the list by Fire Arc and Name

For location, we would need the ship data to have that information, otherwise we are adding stuff that does not exist officially

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Hmm, is there a weapon location information, on the ships in star wars?
    Anyway, one thing I can easly do is order the list by Fire Arc and Name

For location, we would need the ship data to have that information, otherwise we are adding stuff that does not exist officially
    At the beginning of every ship weapon name has it. If you look at the image again you will see it say Aft-mounted or Forward-mounted.etc

Edit: Weapon Location doesn't always equal fire arc. But the ability to sort by fire arc and name could work.
    Last edited by sevrick; November 16th, 2020 at 21:51.

I get this Error when I select type in the vehicles:

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (defense) in windowclass (reference_groupedlist_groupitem)
    Script Error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_groupedlist_groupitem.lua"]:86: attempt to index local 'cField' (a nil value)

I wanted to see If I could filter creatures as vehicles from vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I get this Error when I select type in the vehicles:

Ruleset Error: windowcontrol: Database type mismatch for control (defense) in windowclass (reference_groupedlist_groupitem)
    Script Error: [string "ref/scripts/ref_groupedlist_groupitem.lua"]:86: attempt to index local 'cField' (a nil value)

I wanted to see If I could filter creatures as vehicles from vehicles.
    I will have a look....
    I can probably easily fix this, and I will also see if I can release a few things i am working on.

Thread Information