DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    @Johniba,
    I ran a quick test with the updated Genesys ruleset and I no longer get that error with either PCs or NPCs when deleting them from the combat tracker. I also did several test rolls with the new dice feature and it worked very smoothly. This was not an in depth test of either, but my initial results are the feature and the fixes are working as intended. Thanks!
    Last edited by Urqy; November 27th, 2020 at 06:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Urqy View Post
    @Johniba,
    I ran a quick test with the updated Genesys ruleset and I no longer get that error with either PCs or NPCs when deleting them from the combat tracker. I also did several test rolls with the new dice feature and it worked very smoothly. This was not an in depth test of either, but my initial results are the feature and the fixes are working as intended. Thanks!
    Reran my original test then did the same as above (in FGU). Error was gone and I love the the new dice feature, nice work and thank you!

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by joeblack1863 View Post
    Reran my original test then did the same as above (in FGU). Error was gone and I love the the new dice feature, nice work and thank you!

Joe
    Thanks a lot, Joel and Urqy!

I was wondering if the Triumph and Despair symbols could be added to the available symbols in the dice pool box. I think it's rare, but those can be added to rolls via some talents or situations.

Quote Originally Posted by pauljmendoza View Post
    I was wondering if the Triumph and Despair symbols could be added to the available symbols in the dice pool box. I think it's rare, but those can be added to rolls via some talents or situations.
    Yes it is possible, and I even thought of doing that.
    I will do it

While on the subject is it possible to get those extra symbols and or bonus dice to roll automatically with certain skills? Or is that going to be handled when status effects become a thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    While on the subject is it possible to get those extra symbols and or bonus dice to roll automatically with certain skills? Or is that going to be handled when status effects become a thing?
    I do want to make both.
    What I want to do is move the weapons from the combat tab into the actions tab, make it similar to dnd5, where you can see your weapons, and click a button, and customize the roll, adding dice and symbols

That will be in an update soon, and later on, when i start working on automations and effects, people wont need to do that for most things

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    I do want to make both.
    What I want to do is move the weapons from the combat tab into the actions tab, make it similar to dnd5, where you can see your weapons, and click a button, and customize the roll, adding dice and symbols

That will be in an update soon, and later on, when i start working on automations and effects, people wont need to do that for most things
    Awesome. Thank you again for all the work you are doing with this! Looking forward to these updates. If the is anything the community can do to help please let us know. That goes for you too @sevrick!

Quote Originally Posted by Xarax View Post
    Awesome. Thank you again for all the work you are doing with this! Looking forward to these updates. If the is anything the community can do to help please let us know. That goes for you too @sevrick!
    Thanks. I was gone for a bit over Thanksgiving weekend. I should be back at it monday. Force and Destiny is all most done. The only thing it's missing is the Adversaries. So shouldn't be too much longer.

I am still adding the missing fields, and I will see if I can release in the middle of the week.

Thread Information