FG Spreadshirt Swag
    So I have been out of the loop a long time. Because of that I think I need to pass the torch on to someone else that can keep up with the libraries. You guys deserve someone who can stay on top of this more than me. What I can do is send the campaign folders to who ever is going to takeover. If someone has already taken it upon themselves to do it let me know if you need them.

Sorry guys I know I was one of the 1st people wanted this but I moved to Foundry VTT and have been working on Libraries there and have to do it all from scratch again and I couldn't bring myself to update both libraries for 2 different systems.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    So I have been out of the loop a long time. Because of that I think I need to pass the torch on to someone else that can keep up with the libraries. You guys deserve someone who can stay on top of this more than me. What I can do is send the campaign folders to who ever is going to takeover. If someone has already taken it upon themselves to do it let me know if you need them.

Sorry guys I know I was one of the 1st people wanted this but I moved to Foundry VTT and have been working on Libraries there and have to do it all from scratch again and I couldn't bring myself to update both libraries for 2 different systems.
    Hey Sevrick, do not worry.
    You can pass it to me, I will continue updating, and if one day you feel like you want, you can always come back

Thank you so much, you created a fantastic library!

Thread Information