FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 78 of 281 First ... 2868767778798088128178 ... Last
    I had a question about PC inventory. Would it be possible to be able to click a category at the top and sort by that category. For instance if I wanted to quickly see what I have equipped I would be able to click the carried/equipped symbol and it would send everything I have equipped will show at the top. Clicking it a gain would send it to the bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    I had a question about PC inventory. Would it be possible to be able to click a category at the top and sort by that category. For instance if I wanted to quickly see what I have equipped I would be able to click the carried/equipped symbol and it would send everything I have equipped will show at the top. Clicking it a gain would send it to the bottom.
    That could be implemented in the future

I had an idea. Add a "Painkillers used" box on the character sheet somewhere. You could easily rename "Painkillers used" to "Stimpacks used". You could probubly get fancy later and make to where it would calculate the amount it would heal. You could drag that number over a character to heal them while at the same time ticking the stimpacks used up by 1.
    Last edited by sevrick; September 18th, 2020 at 02:37.

That would be very cool if it's not too much of a pain to code.

What we really need is an easy overview of how many talents of each tier a character or npc has purchased. That would make life a lot easier as a storyteller!

So.. How do I re enable the force die?

Quote Originally Posted by sevrick View Post
    So.. How do I re enable the force die?
    I will quickly create a small ruleset for SW, just enabling that and a couple of other things.
    Gimme a couple of days

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    I will quickly create a small ruleset for SW, just enabling that and a couple of other things.
    Gimme a couple of days
    Sounds awesome, cant wait.

Quote Originally Posted by johniba View Post
    Gimme a couple of days
    Very cool, I'm super excited.

One thing, when the force die is added (whenever that may be), could we add the Force Die syntax as an option for actions on the Actions Tab? Instead of typing Brawl and having that skill's dice auto populate, type Force or somesuch and have a number of Force Die populate equal to a rating, something like that.

There's a good chance you have something in mind for this, but I had the thought recently.

Thanks again mate!
    Games Running:
    WePF Second Darkness (Pathfinder 1e)
    Raven's Purge - Saturdays (Forbidden Lands)
    SavageWorlds Sci-Fi Sundays (SWADE)
    Savage Worlds Gameday Thursdays (SWADE)

Quote Originally Posted by srbongo View Post
    Very cool, I'm super excited.

One thing, when the force die is added (whenever that may be), could we add the Force Die syntax as an option for actions on the Actions Tab? Instead of typing Brawl and having that skill's dice auto populate, type Force or somesuch and have a number of Force Die populate equal to a rating, something like that.

There's a good chance you have something in mind for this, but I had the thought recently.

Thanks again mate!
    I have something in mind, yes.

I dont think it will be in this first upload though, but i will implement for sure

Thread Information